"New beginning"

Aditya has kneeled down in front of the statue of God. The girl, who has changed him completely and showed him how the love looks like was now in the operation hall, fighting for her life. He was praying helplessly.
Waseem, Roshnaq, Noor, Arshad and his parents were looking at him.
Waseem: I can't believe this. Why Zoya didn't tell us that she loves this boy?
Roshnaq: My poor girl, she was always doing the things, we wished her to do. Maybe this time she has done the same.
Noor: Ammi, you're right. I knew about their relation, but I wasn't expecting that she loves Aditya this much, that she'll take her own life for him.
Waseem: My Zoya has found a good boy for her. I see that he loves her, too.
Mena (Arshad's mom): Excuse me, what does this mean? What will happen with my Arshad?
Arshad: Mom, stop it.
Waseem: I can't risk her life again. When she wake up, we'll ask her what she wants and we'll do it. I may be conservative and strict, but for me Zoya's happiness is most important.
Imran (Arshad's father): But, Waseem, what will happen with the wedding? It's not good to cancel it, what will the people say?
Waseem: I've taken my decision and I won't change it even if the whole society points at me. Zoya will marry the man she chooses.
Noor was crying. How much Waseem was loving her sister and for her - he wasn't even caring. He was very angry with her, because she left the house years ago to study abroad. Since then, his love for her slowly vanished.
While they were arguing, a doctor came out of the operation hall.
Doctor: Excuse me, are you the relatives of Zoya Siddiqui?
Roshnaq: Ji! How is my daughter?
Doctor: She's out of danger and will soon regain consciousness. We'll move her to a room and you'll be able to see her.
Noor and Roshnaq hugged each other in happiness.
Waseem: Thank you, doctor, thank you so much!
"She's out of danger and will soon regain consciousness." - these words echoed in Aditya's mind. He sighed in relief. Zoya's life was saved and that's was what he wanted mostly.
Aditya: Thank God, thank you for saving my beloved and giving her a second chance. My heart can't beat without hers and if she had died, I would die, too. You are a witness to our story, you know how much we love each other, please don't let anything ruin our happiness. Neither the past, nor the difficulties, that the future has prepared for us. Please.
He stood up and saw that Noor was staying behind him teary eyed, smiling.
Noor: Let's go.
Aditya: Where?
Noor: They have shifted Appi to a room and she'll open her eyes soon, don't you want to see her?
Aditya: Why are you even asking? Of course, I want to see her.
They walked towards Zoya's room. Her parents were already there. She started regaining consciousness and slowly opened her eyes.
Roshnaq: Zoya, my princess, you woke up.
Waseem: Zoya, my dear, you finally opened your eyes.
Zoya: Couldn't I?
Roshnaq: What?
Zoya: Couldn't I die?
Waseem: Beta, don't talk like this. Why do you want to die?
Zoya: My life is meaningless, I don't want to live.
Roshnaq: Don't talk like this, dear. We are here.
Zoya: Why didn't you let me die, why? Who saved me? Who? I don't want to live, I don't want...
Zoya was crying and shouting and Roshnaq and Waseem were unsuccessfully trying to calm her down.
Zoya: Let me die, just let me die, who saved me?
Aditya: I saved you!
He entered the room. Zoya couldn't believe her eyes. Was he really here? The moment she saw him, she immediately became calm and stopped crying. He went to her her bed and wiped her tears.
Aditya: What were you saying? That there is no point of living, that you want to die. Why, Zoya, why do you want this?
Zoya: Aditya...
Aditya: Kya? Do you know that I'm very angry on you. How could you even think of doing something like this? You know that I can't live without you. If you had died, then I would die, too. Don't you understand it?
Zoya: Aditya...
Aditya: Arey, Zoya stop repeating my name.
She grabbed his hand and made him sit beside her. He gently cupped her face. She couldn't wait more and hugged him tightly. He did the same. They were both crying, but these were tears of joy. They were happy, that they were together again. Even the death couldn't separate them.
Zoya: Don't be angry on me, please!
Aditya: I'll think about it.
Zoya: Please, Aditya, don't refuse me.
Aditya: Oh, God. How can a person be irate with you?
He wiped her tears once again.
Aditya: Promise me one thing - whatever happens in your life - you won't ever think of anything like this.
Zoya: I promise. I just love you so much, that I couldn't imagine to marry someone else.
Aditya: I love you, too and I won't ever go away from you.
Waseem, Roshnaq and Noor were looking at them.
Waseem: Roshnaq, Noor, I think we should go out and leave the future husband and wife alone.
Aditya and Zoya stared surprisingly at him.
Zoya: Future husband and wife?
Waseem: Yes, why are you surprised? Don't you two want to marry each other?
Aditya: Of course, we want sir.
Waseem: So, what wrong I've said?
Zoya: Abbu, does it mean...
Waseem: Yes, beta, you two can get married and I'll bless you both.
Zoya: Abbu, I don't know what to say! Shukriya!
Waseem smiled at them and left the room with Roshnaq and Noor.
Zoya: Aditya, did you hear? We can get married!
Aditya: It won't be needed to wait for the other life, I'll have you in this.
Zoya: But when and where will we marry?
Aditya: Let's do it soon, that too - here in Mussourie.
Zoya: In Mussourie?
Aditya: Yes. I met you here, I fell in love here, so why not?
Zoya: Ok, but when will our wedding take place?
Aditya: Let's marry on the day, they discharge you from the hospital.
Zoya: Are you crazy? How will I find a wedding lehenga for such a short period of time?
Aditya: It's not needed. You are beautiful in whatever you wear, you don't need an expensive lehenga.
Zoya: Fine, Mr. Aditya Hooda. I agree.
Smiles have replaced the tears. Their eyes were shining from happiness and pleasure, that they'll spend their lives together. He gently caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.
Aditya: You should have some sleep now, it's night.
Zoya: Don't leave me.
Aditya: But you should rest.
Zoya: You won't interrupt my sleep, please stay here.
Aditya: Zoya.
Zoya: Please.
Aditya: Fine! You started behaving like a wife, even before the wedding, I can't imagine what will happen after it.
Zoya: Get used to it, because it wil get worse.
Aditya: I on the other hand will punish you.
Zoya: How will you punish me?
Aditya: With kisses. Do you want me to start now?
Zoya: Tum besharam, behaya, kamzarf, we're not yet married, so you can't punish me.
Aditya: But tomorrow we'll be.
Zoya: There is much time till tomorrow. Let's sleep now.
Aditya: You may avoid the topic as much as you want, but I won't forget it.
Zoya: Good night, Aditya.
Aditya: Good night.
He stood up, switched off the lights and then again sat on the coach near the bed and held Zoya's hand. Both Aditya and Zoya fell asleep very fastly.
The night passed and the day came.
Zoya woke up and saw that Aditya was already looking at her.
Aditya: Good morning.
Zoya: Good morning. Since when are you staring at me like that?
Aditya: I don't know.
Zoya: Hmmm, and why were you doing it?
Aditya: I was wondering.
Zoya: What?
Aditya: Each part of your face is perfect, how's this possible? What are you even?
Zoya(blushing): I'm your wife to be.
Aditya: You...
Suddenly his phone rang and interrupted them. It was Harsh.
Zoya: Who's calling?
Aditya: It' Pa.
Zoya: Answer his call. Don't make my future father-in-law waiting.
Aditya: Fine, I'll go out and talk with him.
Aditya went out the room and entered the nearest empty room. He didn't wanted to talk in front of the people in the corridor.
Aditya: What do you want?
Harsh: Did you save your beloved?
Aditya: Yes, I saved her and now I'll marry her.
Harsh: You'll make my job easier.
Aditya: Which job?
Harsh: Her attempt to kill herself wasn't successful, but mine will be.
Aditya: What nonsense is this Mr. Hooda? I won't allow anything to happen with Zoya and I very well know that you won't kill her.
Harsh: I won't kill her, I'll find someone to do it and you very well know that when I want something nothing can stop me. Even if you don't marry her, I'll do the same thing again. Because of this girl I lost so much money, which I would receive if you had married Sanjana, so know I don't only hate Waseem Siddiqui, but his daughter, too.
Aditya: You're a beast! What do you want?
Harsh: Revenge.
Aditya: I'll do everything, but please, don't kill her.
Harsh: Well, if you want I'll suggest you something else.
Aditya: What?
Harsh: Marry her, take her here and make her life miserable. She'll suffer, her life will be ruined and her father will also suffer.
Aditya: I'm ashamed that you're my father. How will I do something like this to her?
Harsh: Ok, you decided - I'll kill her.
Aditya: No! You won't do it.
Harsh: So, you should do what I've said to you.
Aditya: I'll do it, but swear you won't do anything to her.
Harsh: You're a clever boy, I won't harm her. And one more thing she should not know anything or else...
Aditya: I'll do as you say.
Harsh: Say it, so I can hear it.
Aditya: Is it necessary?
Harsh: Say it!
Aditya: I'm ready to do everything for my Zoya, you won't kill her. I'll do as you say and will make her suffer and won't tell her anything.
Aditya couldn't endure it anymore and cut the line. What did he do? Some time ago, he was saying to Zoya how much he loves her and now has promised to make her life terrible. Why was the destiny playing such games? What will he tell to her and how will he justify his actions? He couldn't tell her the truth - he didn't want to risk. Fortunately, without wanting Zoya accidentally heard the whole conversation. She then went back in the room without saying anything.
After 5 minutes Aditya went to her.
Zoya: Hey, what happened?
Aditya: Nothing special.
Zoya: Ok. Do you know what? The doctor said that I can go home and I was waiting for you to tell you. I also told Ammi and Abbu, that we want to marry today. They got a little shocked, but agreed and went to make preparations in the temple. They also will get some clothes for us.
Aditya: Are you sure you want to marry me?
Zoya: Yes, I'm sure.
2 hours later. Aditya was sitting at the mandap in the temple in Mussourie, the same temple, where he told everything about his past to Zoya. The difference was that now he was dressed as a groom - with white embroided kurta and beige salwar he was looking really handsome. Aditya was going to begin his new life here but these were actually his last hours of happiness with Zoya. He was going to commit a sin and he knew it. Waseem and Roshnaq were with him.
Waseem: Roshnaq call Noor. Why are they getting late?
Roshnaq: You know that they always do it like this. Zoya will get late for her own wedding.
Aditya: Please don't worry, I'll wait for her as much as it's needed.
Noor: Your wait is over, Jiju! The bride is here!
Everyone turned and see Noor accompanying Zoya. Zoya was dressed very simply as the wedding was really spontaneous. Roshnaq couldn't find a lehenga so fastly, but she has found a lovely red anarkali suit, which was suiting Zoya a lot. Her head was covered with red embroided dupatta with golden elements on  it. There was no maang tikka on her forehead, but she wasn't needing one - the sindoor, that Aditya will put there was much more precious than it. Golden earrings and a tiny necklace were her jewelleries. On her hands she has put red bracelets and on the feet naturally the foot bracelets from her future husband. This was she - simple, but yet gorgeous. Her eyes were shining brighter than  diamonds and her smile was costing much more than gems. She was beautiful, graceful, timeless. Aditya knew this very well and wanted to give her all the love and happiness in this world, but something else was planned for them. Zoya herself was aware what awaits her, but was determined she'll face every difficulty. No matter what will Aditya do with her, she knew it - he was loving her so much, so that his actions won't hurt her. Better times will come and their love will be accepted by everyone...