010

"We meet at last Eight Deadly Sins," The Holy Knight says.

"This power! It means he's..." Diane starts.

I wiggle trying to get space between Meli and me, "Hmm Y/N, please stop doing that. I don't you want consequences in public huh?" Meli says, "And no doubt about it, no mistaking it, he's a Holy Knight."

"Gilthunder! Why are you doing this?!" Elizabeth calls out.

"You know him?" I ask.

"Yes, Gilthunder is a Holy Knight, he serves the King, my father and took care of me like I was his very own sister. He was like a brother to me. We grew up together and used to play together with my sisters," Elizabeth tells us. 

"Darling, this lightning," I start.

"I know, it's the same thing that stopped the water in Vanya, and almost blew away the village. So, you were behind it all then?" Meli says.

"Sir Meliodas, that is a terrible thing to accuse him off! He'd never anything like that," Elizabeth says then looks at Gilthunder's cold hard glare aimed at her, "I...I felt this same chill at Vanya. It can't be... You couldn't have been the one..." She starts.

"Elizabeth," Gilthunder says stopping her talking, "Your safety is the kingdom's top priority," He starts, "But I have no such interest in that. Dead or alive, it means nothing to me," He releases her bounds, "Now be gone. My business is with The Eight Deadly Sins, not you."

Elizabeth stands in front of us with her arms spread out, "I won't let you hurt these people! Release them right now!" She orders.

<Annoying...> I say in our bond.

<I know> Meli says and rests his chin on my shoulder.

Hawk soon starts complaining about how he is feeling and Gilthunder kicked Hawk away which led to Gilthunder kicking Hawk away and Elizabeth chasing after him.

Gilthunder suddenly holds his sword to my throat, "Do you know why the Holy Knight's are after The Eight Deadly Sins?" He said.

"No idea, now please remember the sword from my throat, it's rather cold on my skin," I say softly. 

"Half of us want to get revenge for the previous grandmaster and the other half just want to prove their own strengths in a fight against The Sins," Gilthunder says.

"Which are you?" I ask.

"Both, I want revenge for my father's death and I was to prove that I have surpassed my father by killing you both," Gilthunder says.

"I remember you now! You're Little Gil!" Meli says.

"My, my," I look at him, "You sure have grown up to be a fine man," I smile tilting my head to the side, "Your father would be proud of how much you've grown up."

"That was a long time and shut your mouth about my father," He says, "I am now more powerful than any of The Eight Deadly Sins."

"That might be true and it might not," Meli says, "Also, please don't get in my wife's face you know how that upsets me."

"Fine then, I'll remove those bonds so you both can separate," He says going to break the bonds.

"Don't bother," I say snapping the bonds and stepping away from Meli as Diane breaks her bonds.

"If we wanted to, we could have broken free at any moment," Meli says.

"And if I wanted to, I could wipe you our along with the entire forest," Gil says.

"No you couldn't," Meli looks at Diane and me, "Diane, Y/N stay out of this okay?" He says.

I sigh and perch on Diane's knee when she sits down after complaining about being told to stay out of the fight. 

I don't bother looking at the fight, as I know the minute Meli has been hit, I'll be in there covering him with my body. Diane looks at me, "So, what's really going on?" She asks, "You don't like her very much do you?"

"I don't know... She's rather annoying, and the way she talks to Meli and acts around him pisses me off. I know you like him, Diane," I look at her and she starts to panic, "I can handle it with you, as you're not all in his face and you're not encouraging his perviness. I'm not happy about your feelings for him, but I know that you'd rather keep a friendship than have a relationship," I say.

"Of course, I would," Diane says.

"But, with her, I don't know her game, I don't know her angel and... Meli pays her too much attention already, he's always touching and making her moan," I laugh a little, "I sound like a jealous bitch don't I?"

"He's your husband, so being jealous about a girl fawning over your husband so normal," Diane says, "You should talk to the captain about this, he loves you and only you. I promise you that, I doubt he'd look twice at her... He must be just playing with her."

Meli is suddenly laid on the ground, covered in wounds and bleeding, "Meli..." I say.

"Any last words?" Gilthunder says looking down at Meli.

"The other Eight Deadly Sins... What has become of them?" He asks.

"Very well. Of the remaining five the whereabouts of three are unknown, but two have been taken care of. The Fox Sin of Greed is under strict confinement in Baste Prison. The Grizzly Sin of Sloth is dead and has left in the Capital of the Dead," Gilthunder says.

"THANKS!" Meli yells and jumps up and looks at him, "Little Gil," He grins and I slide off Diane's lap running into his arms, "Easy darling, I am still injured," He says and I just hug him burying my face in his neck.

"Baste Prison and Capital of the Dead, huh?" I turn and look at Gilthunder, "We'll check one of those two places out, thanks sweetheart," I smile at him. 

"I see. You feigned injury so that I would tell you where the other sins are," Gilthunder says.

"We'll take this up some other time," Meli says pulling me into his arms and kisses my cheek.

Meli moves us both quickly when Gilthunder goes to attack up a couple of times. Gil puts his sword to my chest burning away my shirt, "Farewell, Mr and Mrs Meliodas," He says.

"See ya later," Meli and I say.

Diane picks him up, "You heard the captain, some other time," She says holding him up as Gilthunder covers his body in lightning, "Didn't I teach you before that girls get pissed off when sniffling snot-nosed brats try to shock them!" She yells and throws him away.

"Oh Diane," I say pointing to her brace, "That's ruined."

Elizabeth and Hawk run back up, "Now look here! What the hell did you do that for?! You swine!" He yells.

"Are you three okay?" Elizabeth asks.

I ignore Elizabeth looking at Hawk, "Aren't you a swine?" 

Elizabeth gasps and rushes to the captain pushing me away from him putting her hands on Meli, "Sir Meliodas, your wounds. That's a lot of blood," She freets over him. 

"It's no big deal," Meli shrugs it off.

"Quit being so touchy with the Captain! You're upsetting Y/N!" Diane yells and I flinch.

"I-It's fine Diane," I say and start walking away ignore the pain on and in my chest.

"How is she upset?" I hear Elizabeth ask.

"Y/N! Wait up!" Meli calls out and I ignore him heading back to the tavern.