032

Meliodas's P.O.V

"My, my... I am honoured and humbled to be graced by the presence of the legendary Eight Deadly Sins! But, you truly are cold-blooded criminals, to have abandoned the capital and the citizens to be trampled by the New Generation!!" Hendrickson speaks. 

"I don't think you're exactly in a very comfortable spot though, Hendrickson. Why don't you take a second to look around you?" I say slightly tilting my head looking at him.

"What?" His eyes narrow and he looks to the side a little, "What's this?! All of the New Generations' powers that fulled the capital have disappeared?! And the powers that surround this castle are... All the Holy Knights of the Kingdom!!"

"Only this time, they're not here to stop the Eight Deadly Sins, but to stop you from getting away!!" I grin.

"Hah?" Hendrickson's eyes are wide but I don't let my guard down as he soon starts laughing, "Yes! Now things are getting more entertaining!" He says as he laughs uncontrollably.

"I have no idea how you managed to defeat so many New Generation pawns in such a short time... Well done, Sins. However," His detached arm attaches again, "You cannot defeat me."

Again, I slice it clean off, "Yes, we can," I say looking up and the arm attaches again, he swings for my head and I dodge slicing his torso open in three places.

The open wounds close, "It's futile," He says and attacks.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Hawk takes us back to town and he runs around calling for help. "Help! Help! It's Y/N!" He runs around.

"Hawk stop running, I can't heal," Y/N says and I look at her, her voice was weak but she slides off Hawk. 

I watch as she limps over to the wall and leans against it. She looks at us, "Hawk, take Elizabeth back to safety. I'll be fine," She says and walks.

I jump off Hawk and run in front of her stopping her, "No!" She stops walking looking at me, "Sir Meliodas told me not to let you go for anything!" I say and she disappears.

I look around to see if I can see her anywhere, "Lady Y/N?!" I call out worrying.

"Elizabeth," Hawk says and walks to me, "She is a lot stronger than you know," He says and I look at him, "I understand why you are worried and annoyed. I am too, but I want to least get one of you to safety, please?"

I stare at him and look around once more before nodding and getting back on Hawk who runs off again.

Y/N's P.O.V

I appear back at the seen and fall to the ground, "Fuck..." I groan and the sins turn to me.

I look at Meliodas who's eyes widen and he runs to me, helping me sit up, "Y/N? What do you think you're doing?" I ask her.

"You're not doing this alone," I say softly and close my eyes. A crest replaces my Pheonix symbol and my wound is healed. I stand up ad walk to a hole in the ground and look down, "Damn, so far..." I comment.

"You're not coming with us," Meli says taking my hand making me turn to him, "Please Y/N, just go back to the tavern."

I lean in and kiss him softly with a smile, as soon as his grip loosens I wave and jump down, "Whoa!" I smile and lean.

"Your wife is one of a kind Cap'n," Ban chuckles and he, Gowther, King and Meli jump down.

I look up to Diane, "Diane, wait for us up there!" Meli says and looks down landing, "Y/N?!"

"Calm down, I wouldn't go any further," I take his hand.

"Well, then," Meli grips my hand, "It's good that we're here, but it's pitch black down here."

"Ban, are you attempting to fling your snot?" Gowther asks and I roll my eyes.

"You can see, Gowther?" Ban asks.

"Disgusting," I comment.

King sighs, "Spirit Spear Chastiefol Form Seven, Luminosity," King says and we can suddenly see where we are and where we are going. 

Meli and I dodge Ban flinging his snot, "your sacred treasure is really useful," Meli comments.

"A trail of blood," Gowther says and we all start following the trail of blood.

"Hendyyyyyy! Come out, come out and please!" Ban says and I roll my eyes again.

"...I'm right here," Hendrickson says and I look up to see him standing on something. His eyes land on me, "Welcome back to the world of the living Y/N. You weren't missed," He chuckles.

I shrug at him, "Oh well, who cares?" I smirk. 

"I must also say, I am quite surprised... and I must thank you Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban... Thanks to you, I was able to obtain the powers of the Red Demon," Hendrickson says.

"No prob," Ban says, unimpressed.

"But that was just the beginning," Hendrickson says.

I notice something behind Hendrickson and look up, "I longed for a resilient body. Unlike the blood of the Red Demon, no human, or any living being for that matter, can withstand this one's blood. My hypothesis is... That the body of a Red Demon of the same family should be able to withstand the rebound," He carried on King moved Chastiefol higher up for us to see what was behind Hendrickson.

My eyes widen looking at the demon behind him, "This is a Grey Demon, it was discovered just a few years ago... Isn't it magnificent? The genealogy and biology of demons are still shrouded in mystery. But one thing we can say for certain at this moment is," Hendrickson says as he takes some blood for the demon corpse, "It's a higher being than the Red Demon."

He puts the blood into his bloodstream, "I wanted more time to conduct my research... But you leave me no choice."

"You cannot be serious!" Meli says and Hendrickson starts groaning then his appearance changes slightly.

"Ca...Captain! What is...?" King starts to say as we all look at Hendrickson. 

"I really wanted to share this glorious moment with you, Dreyfus," He grins looking at us. 

Ban attacks him and Meli yells for Ban to pull back. My eyes widen at Ban unsure what possessed him to attack before Meli or I said to. 

There's a sudden beam of light and Ban is cut in half, my eyes widen I know he will be back but it is still an awful sight to see, "Is that... Hendrickson?" King asks.

"No," Meli and I say looking at Hendrickson, grey skin, horns and wings, "Not anymore," I continue gripping hold of Meli's hand.