Shovel

Dean walks to kitchen just to see Jack with shovel. ,,What the hell are you doing?" Dean asks and Jack turned around to face him. ,,You said that I can eat that pie with anything I want." Jack looks confused. ,,Yea, I mean, use fork or spoon, but not a shovel!" ,,But I worked really hard to clean this thing..."

Then Cas appears and look at his Dean and his son, confused. ,,Jack, why do you have shovel in here?" ,,Well, Dean said that I can eat pie with whatever I want. I cleaned this thing but Dean thinks it's stupid." Cas just look at Dean with: ,,What's the problem? I eat my cereal with shovel."

Dean just stares at them like he is in another universe, took shovel from Jack and go to put that shovel into his car. He came back to kitchen, where is Jack and Cas at the same spot. ,,Who wants ice cream?" Dean asked and looks at them. ,,I'd love to have ice cream!" Jack said with sparkles in his eyes and goes for the ice cream. He put ice cream on table and stare at it. ,,What's the problem?" Dean asks. ,,Well, I don't have shovel for this" Jack said with sadness in his voice. ,,Here" Cas said and gave his son a shovel. ,,WHAT THE HELL CAS?!"

After that, they was eating ice cream with the first thing they had in hands. Jack eats with shovel, Cas with angel blade and Dean with Ruby's knife. Sam walked into kitchen because he wanted beer. But one glance at his family at the table eating ice cream with theirs things, he just turned around and go get something stronger to drink.