Wall (Chaos)

Cas was hugging sobbing Jack when Gabe just destroy whole wall and wanted to hug Jack. ,,Gabe!" Jack yells ,,What?!" Gabe yells back. ,,Gabe, why did you break the wall?" Cas asked in calm voice. ,,It was quickest way to get in." Gabe said. ,,Why did you break my room?!" Jack yells ,,Oh shit." Gabe whispers to himself. ,,You could teleport!" Jack was still yelling. ,,Sorry! I'll fix it!" Gabe yells back ,,You could have just appeared-" ,,Shut it Cas. I'll fix it don't worry Jack!" Gabe yells. ,,Make me." Cas said and frown. ,,Why do you think you have wings?!" Jack was really angry and didn't stop yelling. ,,Jack I forgot, please forgive me! And Cas, fuck off." ,,How do you forget you have wings?" Cas tilted his head. ,,I don't know!" ,,Tell me why!" ,,Jack I don't know!" ,,You are archangel!" ,,A disgraced one!" ,,You have wings from the day you were created!"
,,I want answers Gabe!" ,,I don't know Jack!" ,,I was just born not too long ago and I know I have wings!" ,,I'm old!" ,,How could you forgot?!" ,,I'm getting Alzheimer's!" ,,You?!" Jack and Gabe were still yelling at themselves and Cas just sits back and was watching them.
,,Alzheimer?!" ,,Yes, I am!" ,,You can't have Alzheimer's! You are frickin archangel!" ,,A disgraced archangel!" ,,No!" They were still yelling ,,Hey, so is Lucifer but look at him." Cas said still in calm voice and Jack looks back from Cas at Gabe. ,,Luci is an ass, and so are you Cas." ,,How dare you!" Jack yells again. ,,Oh shit." Gabe whispers and runs in screaming terror. ,,I'm sorry Jack!" He yells and Charlie goes and stops next to Cas and watches what is going on. ,,You are going to die Gabe! You are dead man!" Jack yells ,,I'm too beatiful to die!" ,,I don't care!" And then even Dean goes to the room and looks around. ,,Psst, Jack, it would be dead angel." Charlie sais with smirk. ,,Gabe said that Cas is ass!" Jack yells and looks at Dean. ,,I'm ass?" Cas asks. ,,Gabe is dead!" Jack yells again. ,,Charlie help!" Gabe yells at Charlie. ,,I'm gonna murder!" Jack still yells. ,,Sorry Gabe, you're on your own." Charlie replies. ,,Fuck you!" Gabe said back. Cas grabs Jack and looks at Gabe ,,Don't talk to me or my son again." ,,Leave me alone! I'm gonna kick his ass outta of this universe!" Jack was still yelling. ,,He's probably just gonna fake his death again, is best to leave it be." Cas said calmly to Jack. ,,I'm so sorry Jack! Jack I love you please don't hurt me!" ,,Say sorry to my dad!" ,,Gabe, you've hurt my son's feelings. For the last time." Cas whispers the last few words. ,,You called him an ass! And go fix that frickin wall! Or I'll show you what I learned from Lucifer!" ,,I'll fix the wall!" Gabe snaps his fingers ,,There! It's fixed!". ,,No, Jack-" Cas was trying to stop Jack. ,,I feel like Gabe did this to himself, just let Jack take the rage out on him." Charlie said stopping Cas. ,,Say sorry to my dad!" Jack yells and Charlie sits next to Cas. ,,But- but Jack!" And Jack eyes started to glow. ,,Okay! Okay! I'm sorry Cas!" Gabe yells ,,I can't hear you!" Jack yells back. ,,I said, I'm sorry Cas!" Gabe yells and Charlie threw popcorn at him. ,,I still can't hear you!" Jack yells at Gabe and he glares at Charlie ,,You fking lil-" ,,Gabe!" ,,What!? They threw popcorn at me!" ,,Of course I threw popcorn at you, you called Cas an ass!" Charlie yells at him. ,,I'm gonna threw a frickin wall at you!" Jack yells at him too. ,,Jack! No! I just fixed that wall!" ,,You'll fix it again!" Jack yells and Charlie continues to pelt Gabe with popcorn. ,,And Charlie, I apologised stop this please!" ,,Gabe!" Jack interrupts him and Charlie cuddles Cas. ,,Say sorry to my dad and Charlie! You're an ass Gabe!" ,,I'm sorry Cas! I'm sorry Charlie! I'm an ass!" Cas cuddles Charlie and pulls Jack into the snuggle. ,,Calm down Jack, it's alright." Cas had still his calm voice. ,,Fine, I accept that apology." Charlie sighed. ,,Okay Gabe, magic up some hot cocoa for me." Charlie smiles. Gabe snaps his fingers and gets Charlie a hot chocolate. ,,I accepts Gabes apology." Cas said too. ,,Thanks!" Charliesips her hot cocoa. Jack eyes stopped glow and he put that innocent smile on his face and pats Gabes head ,,Good boy." Jack smiles even more.