Part 1

Now this takes place in an alternative Winx dimension...

Bloom's POV:
Its been years since we fought any evil in the Magic dimension. "Bloom, what color dress would make me look stunning", Stella asked. "The Orange with a shade of red", I replied. Anyways at Alfea, we were having a celebration after defeating Boris's Evil Army. Man it's been weird being back to my normal self. I was turned evil by the dark Boris but now everything's back to normal and everyone's happy.

Stella's POV:
I wore the orange dress with a shade of red as Bloom told me. I've gotta admit, Bloom's actually starting to develop as a fashionista as me, and it's wonderful!! Now I don't have to choose what to wear on my own!! Anyways I called Brandon to bring the guys and meet us up here. Well somebody's gotta bring the hot stuff to the party, am I right??

"Stella, you've been in there for hours", Musa shouted. "I'm coming", I shouted back.

Musa's POV:

I can't believe this is literally our last night at a Alfea before the we all leave for good. It's been a great 8 years at Alfea. Bloom will go back to Gardenia, and us girls will go back to our home planets. This is it, it's the end of Winx Club.

Stella came out with Bloom, and I gasped happily. "Wow, you two look gorgeous", I said. "Thanks Musa, it was all Stella's idea", Bloom said. "Oh please Bloom, you're the one who chose this marvelous outfit for me darling", Stella said.

"Are you ready to rumble girls?? Aisha shouted from downstairs. "We sure are!! The three of us shouted. Tecna and Flora were waiting downstairs for us.
The three of us ran downstairs and went out the door.

Everyone was in the Alfea campus and they were partying, dancing, and having fun.

Bloom's POV:
We all walked down to the Alfea campus, and Sky was there with the guys. They wore their party tuxedos and I've gotta admit, they all look pretty handsome. Nex held a bouquet of flowers for Aisha, and Helia had a present all wrapped for Flora.

I ran to Sky and hugged him tight!! "Wow Bloom, you look so pretty", he said. "Thanks Sky, you look great too", I said. "So this is finally it for you girls," he said. "Yeah, and I can't wait to go back home to my adoptive parents in Gardenia", I said. "And I cant wait to go back to Euraklyon to visit my parents", Sky said sadly.

"Is everything okay Sky?? I worried. "No everything's fine Bloom, now let's show them what moves we got", Sky shouted happily.

Sky pulled me to the dance floor and we both started dancing.