Part 3

Now this takes place in Valtor's lair.......

Icy's POV:
"Icy, Darcy, and Stormy!!! Valtor shouted as usual. "Coming", me and my sisters said in a nagging voice. "Now what's wrong this time Valtor", I grinned. "Don't you dare question me, Icy!!! He shouted with rage.

Me and my sisters backed away from a rageaholic Valtor. And I can't believe we're still doing Valtor's petty chores. It's time that me and my sisters take some action against him. But a sudden attack will ruin our ambition for revenge. I say that we do it at the right moment when he truly needs us and is desperate, VERY desperate....

Darcy's POV:
I had no idea why Icy was smirking, but if she thinks she can outsmart us and have Valtor to herself, then she's so wrong!! Valtor isn't just any guy, he's the most powerful wizard in the Magic dimension. With his powers.... I can be unstoppable, I mean we can be unstoppable....

Okay, okay, I plan on taking Valtor's powers out of his hands for good. I mean I'm sick of being used by him, and things do need to change.

"So have you figured out why Icy is smiling?? Stormy asked with frustration. "Don't worry sister, I will very soon", I told her.

Stormy's POV:

I'm sick of being used by Valtor!! And my sisters don't even care about what I think?!! I didn't wanna tell them, or else my evil reputation may be ruined and they'll abandon me. Now if they wanna play dirty, then let's play dirty.

If they think they can have Valtor all to theirselves then they're so wrong!!! I'll come up with a plan to wipe out my sisters, so Valtor can be all mine!! "Stormy?!!! Would you quit smirking!! Icy shouted.

"SILENCE!! Valtor shouted. "So Valtor, What's the plan?? Icy and Darcy asked. "I need you three to stay in my lair, while I go on a little mission", he said. "But, Valtor, what are we three supposed to do here alone?? I asked. "You three will guard my things, did I make that clear!! He shouted.

"Yes, you're evilness", I bowed.

"Now where's my cape?? Valtor shouted in rage. "Here you go master", Icy said as she put the coat on him. "Thank you my dearest Icy, I know I can always count on you", he said while he held her chin. After he left, me and my sisters looked in disgust towards Icy.

"I know I can always count on you", Darcy laughs hysterically. "Shut up!! Icy shouted. "Aww is something wrong with Valtor's dearest", I laughed.

After Icy stopped her rage, she started speaking. "Listen sisters, you don't think we're just going to stay here, do you?? Icy questioned. "So you're thinking of spying on Valtor, aren't you sis?!! Darcy questioned. "Not quite", Icy laughed.