2| i'm so sick of playing your games.

they first played snakes and ladders, which will dominated by winning very game. they then played operation, which the crown of precision must be given to eleven, the only girl alive that was gifted with perfectly still hands. max only kept losing because of the feeling that someone was staring with a gun pointing at the back of her head when it was her turn.

finally, it was dustin's idea to play monopoly, but wait, in teams of two? he of course explained it was like a friendship test or a trust forming basis and obviously chose to be with will. max was about to form a team with her boyfriend, lucas, but no, eleven wanted to pair up with him, which made mike curse under his breath as he realised who he was left with. max soon realised right after.

"hell no!" she shouted, "i'm playing by myself."

"can't only one playing piece left." dustin said.

"whatever, i can make my own." max replied.

"can't do that."

"i'll sit out." mike interrupted, trying to do everything in his power to not play, or at least in a team with max.

"can't really do that."

"why not?"

"mike, you have played monopoly before, a game can take hours before the real tension rises, you want to sit out for that long?"

"guess not." mike mumbled.

"well then, pair up with max and we can kickstart this baby off!" lucas demanded.

the two teenagers shuffled closer together, feeling absolutely repausled doing so. their knees accidentally grazed one anothers and repelled like a magnet. no one noticed and no one cared, so why didn't mike stop thinking about the sudden contact after it happened, after all it was an accident.

the game kicked off with the four of them deeply anticipating claiming money from one another, buying streets, avenues, water works or electrical companies and simply watching players pick up cards to make them go straight to jail which made the others uproar in laughter.

mike and max didn't find this at all amusing, they were constantly fighting over who should roll the dice, pick up the cards, receiving the money and what properties they should buy off the banker. mike wanted to buy all the blues, greens and yellows while max wanted to collect the pinks, oranges and reds.

an hour later it was team rage's go, max reached for the dice only for her hand to get swatted by mike, it landed on a double, two more doubles and they would go to jail, max moved the playing piece which landed on a community chest which earned them an extra five dollars and mike rolled the dice again, another double.

"well done, you absolute idiot, roll another see what happens."

mike just scoffed in response and max took no notice, only paying attention to the dice that rolled across the board as her partner chucked them out his hands out of spite. 'shoot me now,' max demanded in her head. it was double.

max once again moved their playing piece which landed on piccadilly, which belonged to will and had two red hotels on it, costing them a hefty fifteen hundred dollars to hand over, making team rage close to bankruptcy.

"mike, i swear to god, if it lands on a double again and we go to jail, i'm actually gonna slap you."

"yeah, no pressure, mike!" dustin laughed from over the board.