Elevator(Asch x Noi)

Request by: TrinaRoMeave

Pairing: Asch x Noi

Type: Fluff

Extra: Either kissing or comfort.

. . .

Oh god, the elevator was torture, who pressed all the buttons? Oh, wait Prince Asch did. Majorly bad decision on his part, and now everyone felt horrible and it was his fault. "I think I'm going to die, is this some kind of torture chamber that humans use?" Noi asked, he was starting to get used to the floor now, sure, it was cold but it was nice to lay on. Rhys only shook his head. "This didn't happen last time, I don't know what happened."

"Something really bad... Something meant to kill..." Noi said.

"You'll get through it eventually, we all will," Asch said, Noi groaned. "I don't think I will, I don't know what's wrong but it isn't good..."

"Not good..."

"You're not gonna die you idiot,"

"Avenge me,"

"Just sit through it then, you'll get through it eventually," Asch advised.

"I'm going to die... Please, everyone, avenge me,"

"No one's going to die Noi,"

. . .

A/N: There wasn't much to do with not that much to work on with, I haven't seen that many interactions between Noi and Asch so there's not much I can do with them; since Rhys and Asch seem to interact at least once every episode I can make something on that.