The Bet (Leif x Noi)

Requested by: IceyCream30

Pairing: Leif x Noi

Type: Fluff, Angst

Extra: Leif and Noi were playing video games that Ava had showed them how to play, they both were trying to win each other until Leif wins and stands up but ends up tripping over something and pinned Noi to the ground. Eventually, Leif kisses Noi.

A/N: Angst is my mood so Angst will be every current One-shot's theme for awhile.

. . .

Up. Left. Right. Down. Down Down. Left. Right. Right.

He mashed the same code on his buttons on the controller as he had a focused look on his face; he had to win. The actions of the characters flashed across the screen, colors clashing against colors as health slowly but surely was being cut down one by one. They both had the same amount of health, one more hit and one of them would lose; it couldn't be him.

Currently, Leif and Noi were both playing a fighting game, specifically, Portal Combat, a game he could declare he was the best player at. The only reason he and Noi were playing this was because of how much Ava was forcing them to all get along, she seemed to try and get the both of them to get along the most since they had the most tension between them, the one at second place was him and Pierce; but none of that mattered, the only thing that mattered was winning.

He just needed this final combination to win.

Up. Up. Down. Down. Left. Right. Left. Right.

The screen lit up as the final hit was thrown, a large K.O lit up on the screen. Leif's eye's sparkled as he watched the screen say 'leifishere WINS!' He sat up raising a fist in the air, he had won; he had almost won. Leif looked to Noi who had a frown on his face looking down at the ground, he lost, but he was about to finally win. Noi got up with a sigh. "I guess you are as good as you say you are in video games, Leif," Noi admitted, Leif grinned. "You bet I am! I better than everyone else here!" Leif cheered. "You probably are," Noi admitted.

Noi stood up with a sigh, and Leif followed behind him, there were a lot of things Leif was happy about today, how the blanket was something you would easily trip over, how clumsy Noi was and how the plan worked and he tripped over the blanket and fell, Leif, falling after him.

They fell, he couldn't describe how happy he was that he was this close to him, this close to victory that he had been craving for so long. So before Noi said anything he said something first. "You know, I've been waiting so long to do this, to be the first one to do this to you." Noi looked at him, face red, but curiosity swirling in his eyes made it just as tempting as the last kiss, so curious, so dumb, yet so relieving the bet was almost over. So what he did was close the gap between his and Noi's lips and kissed him.

When Leif pulled back from the kiss with a smirk on his face, Noi's face was red; Leif had won. Leif got up dusting off his clothes not bothering to help Noi up. "Thanks for the kiss Noi, your just as stupid as Pierce was with the dare, time to go get my prize!" Leif exclaimed, Noi sat up and looked at him with a confused look. "You... Didn't actually want to kiss me?..." Leif looked at him and then let out a loud laugh. "Do you really think I'd like you, none the less Pierce less likely?!" He chuckled.

"Why do you think he hates me so much? Because I did the same thing I did to you to him, except I wasn't as nice of a kisser as I was as you were, I thought you would have remembered it." Leif informed Noi eyebrows furrowed and he frowned, he really couldn't remember it. "All I'm gonna say is I'm still not done with him, nonetheless you, I made sure he never forgot that night, but I'm sure you'll forget this in due time," Leif explained this with a grin, Noi starred at him wide eyes. "Why... Why would you do this?"

"The only reason I kissed either of you was so I could get the best bed and be able to break a couple of rules without getting in trouble. It's called a bet, a bet that I could get both of your first kisses before anyone else did; and I won it." Leif bragged a grin on his face. "You two really are really stupid, no wonder you're so badly ranked, though I don't understand how Pierce isn't there with you, I should be the prince's knight, not him." He walked to the portal to the looking back to Noi who was still sitting at the floor staring at him with a sad look.

"Thanks for the win, I'll thank the other one later!" And with that, he walked through the portal and left Noi leaving confused, and hurt.

. . .