Page 1

Ash's Pov
Always thought if the world I lived in a great place. O was I wrong. You see I'm a hyprid, you see I'm a vampire, witch and a were wolf. So my life is quiet hard, actually you will soon learn what happens.

It all happened after the war. I was taken by the werewolves. What they didn't know was that they were just making me more dangerous since a vampire and witch is really rare, but a vampire, witch and a white wolf has only happened once. But he didn't survive after he turned 31.
When my parents found out they started to take me and my twin everywhere. Alex doesn't know whats happening since my parents don't want Alex to know that I'm more rare than him. When my parents found out, they knew I needed to be home schooled now since vampire and wolves get along. Alex was so excited when our parents said we where getting homeschooled. We were only 7 when we got homeschooled. The first 2 years where hard on my parents since they still had to work. When we turned 16, I smelt this wonderful scent. Alex followed me confused when I finally reached the scent, it was a boy about my age. Alex still confused asked me what it was. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, nor could I even move my eyes!
He was beautiful, his eyes bright grey. His gaze burning through my soul, his hair dark as midnight, with his tan skin as if he lived near a beach his whole life. Alex stared at me like I was in human. Which I was, but he didn't know that. Alex was more of the child in the family. I unfortunately, was the black sheep. Yes; my--- our, parents never put attention on just one of us. They did pull me aside a few times to see if I was fine. "Earth to Ash!" Alex's voice brought me back to reality. "Huh?" Was all I could make out. This boy was something different. Stunning, not only his smell, but his looks too. "What the fuck are you looking at?!" The boy called. He had an accent, one that me and Alex never heard before. "Um, nothing, sorry to bother you." I replied. I took in a shaky breathe and turned to leave. This beautiful boy, yet had a temper. Alex was already turning the corner from which we came. I stopped. I didn't want to leave. This creator was beautiful, yet dangerous. As I turned to look at the boy I tripped and fell. Who knew this boy was watching me be reckless. He some how was already holding me up. I hadn't even hit the ground yet. "Dumb kid. Go back to your home!" I stared at the creature. He stared back. It was hard for me to look away. Alex was back at the corner, shock and tears bursting threw his pale green eyes. "Alex, what's wrong!?"

I ran so fast that the boy I just met struggled to keep at my speed. The vampire kicked in strong. My eyes red with fiery. Alex was right behind me. His tears flying behind him. We looked straight at our home... Or what the flames left of our home. I fell to my knees sobbing. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I freaked out and Alex grabbed my hand. The boy was staring at me. I jumped up and hugged this stranger. I don't even know his name and I'm hugging him. "Uh, I'm sorry, but what the hell going on here?!" The boy questioned me. I didn't know what to tell him...

------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps, sorry for not updating, and having to update this ALLLL over again... =~=
Once I get my other account, I'm gonna update  Before I can see
and It all started with a Demon. I've wrote a lot for this story on paper. So I'll try my best to update 2 pages tomorrow and so on. Today's and exception bc I haven't updated in SOOOOOO long.
Have a good Saturday~Sunday! 😉