page 2

Noah's Pov
I was standing in the alley for on minute, the next these two boys show up. One I'm assumings named Ash, and he trips. I have no idea how I was able to catch him! As for now, the kids subbing on me! How can they b so stupid?! They're clearly vampires! Their kind and us werewolves are far from being "friends"!

"I'm sorry..." Ash told me. His eyes were staring at me in fear. "Could you possibly help me and my twin...?" Their eyes gazed into my soul... What am I supposed to tell them. They looked like kids... "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Whats y-your name?" It startled me. "Noah. My name is Noah." I told them. They are just kids. They followed me back to my alley. Like lost pups and it was kind of cute. I tossed that aside. "Welcome to my alley little shits." I gave what I hoped was a scary smile. They jumped and I took it as it was very scary. I showed them around and told them to except wolves to show up. "Also, know that wolves and vampires don't-" "we know." They both said. I glanced at Ash. For some reason he looked pained and winced. "Ash? Right?" He looked at me like I was stupid. "Yes, why?" He sounded even more pained than he looked. "Come with me." I gestured him to a room. The alley did have little rooms. Well, more like boxes. "Lay down, you look pained." He looked at me in a strange way. " I'm fine." Was all he could tell me. I could tell he wasn't. "Don't lie." Is what I could manage. You see, my parents died when I was hardly even able to walk. I know how these two feel, I just learned not to show it as much as others. The grown ups that took care of me... I can't even think of those awful people anymore.... My back started to sting. "Be careful of who you trust." Ash said. It shocked me so bad that I winced and fell on my back. It hurt really bad. But I can hide the pain. "Come here Noah..." He was looking down. At the floor. I did, I sat next to him on the little couch. I looked at the ground where he was looking. The ground was wet and it looked like Ash was continueing to cry. "I'm sorry..." Is all I could think of.

We all knew the war was coming, none of us knew that it would come so fast. It was 2 years after the twins moved in with me. The others felt threatened by my choice, but they soon loved their company. Daniel, one if the packs tougher guys fell for Alex. He would hit anyone who even tried to talk shit about him. It's cute... But with the war, its hard for them plus us to talk. Police would come by the alley and I would "yell" at them. I hate yelling at them. Even if they are 18. So it kills me to yell at them. It really does! Especially since Ash went mute after his house burnt down. I lost my temper a few times, but it's all good. Now to deal with the war.