Page 4

Alex's Pov
Finally after what felt like forever, Aron stopped at a campsite that was full of people we once knew. When everyone finally caught up, I called out for Aron. He looked back and said "stop following me creeps!" I could feel Ash hurt from him saying that. I wanted to cry from him saying that. I looked at him deep in the eyes saying mother never liked it when you said creeps. Aron looked at me saying "how did you know my mom?" So I said being the middle child has its perks! Aron looked at me even more surprised saying "how did you know what Alex said all those years ago?" All I had to say to make him believe me was 3 gay Bros. Aron started to run straight to me and Ash. He was crying so hard that I couldn't see his green eyes at all. Ash was crying so hard that Noah was trying to calm him down. Aron ran straight to Noah, hitting him, and then to Daniel and hitting him too. Daniel said straight after Aron hit him, he said "why you bully me?!" Ash instantly calmed down after he heard that. "What are you talking about, I ain't touching you!" Aron says amused. "What you talking about?! You just hit me?!" Daniel says very confused. "Can you guys shut it, your stressing Ash!" Noah says very forcefully. I looked over toward Daniel and whispered "the temper on that guy." He chuckled. Noah looked at us as if we where idiots. I guess we are. Ash looked at Aron. "I'm sorry Ash, I never wanted to hurt you like that!" Aron had the same sorry look in his eyes the day he ran away. I didn't know why, and I didn't bother asking. But at least we are together again. That's all that matters. "Three gay brothers, jokster (Alex), smart (Aron), and seriouse (Ash)." Aron remembered our code! We all three hugged. "I missed you little bro!" Ash cried. Noah, Daniel, Aron, and I all stared at him in shock. I don't understand how Noah was shocked, he and Ash are always alone. Ash shyly glanced over at Noah, I could see the blush form on Noah's face. I ship them two forever! Me and Daniel both heard anything before we saw them coming. Them, I mean vampires. I grabbed Daniel and I took off. I guess Ash knew what I was thinking because he took Noah's and Aron's hands and ran. I still don't know how Ash is stronger and faster than me. Then again, he is more active...

Out of no where, Daniel and I where in the alley again. I was in Daniels arms. I looked at his blue eyes. I was blushing and sweating. He pulled me until we where inches apart from each other's mouths. I could feel his warm breath brush acrossed my face. I closed my eyes and kissed him. It was passionate, long, and amazing! He was just as passionate!