It was me [fluff, angst]

"What kind of drugs are you taking to have the damn nerves to call me at this time?"

"J-Jeong~ can you pic--*hiccup* me up?" Jihyo slurred through the phone.

"First of all, why did you drink?" Jeongyeon got up and ran downstairs.

"ShHh~ I'm NoT dRuNk~"

"I'm coming, tell me where you are and stay there! Don't you even dare move or istg if I find you I'll smack your head with a damn pan!" Jeongyeon wore her jacket with her other hand holding the phone near her ear. She opened the door only to find Jihyo standing there.

"JeOnGyEoNiEeEe~~~" Jihyo drunkenly called her name before opening her arms for a hug but instead, she lose her balance and fell in Jeong's arms. "is this your *hiccup* house?" She pointed at Jeong before pointing at herself. "Or is it mine?"

"Aish, it's our dorm idiot." Jeongyeon put her arm under the short girl's ankles and the other on Jihyo's back, she pulled her up and carried Jihyo to her room that she and Momo share. But luckily, Momo was in the maknae's room to sleep beside Dahyun.

Jeongyeon laid her down her bed, taking off her shoes for her as well.

"One, four, two, five, three, ten, hundred! Jeongyeon-ah! Jeongyeon-ah! Jeongyeon-ah! I counted to a hundred!" Jihyo shouted while she raise her arms up as she smiles, Jeongyeon couldn't even help but to snort.

Jeez, didn't know someone that's matured already can be this childish sometimes, how cute

"Yeah, great job Ji." Jeongyeon smiled, she went to the bathroom to get warm water, a face towel as well.

Jeongyeon walk back to Jihyo, her eyes are closed while she was mumbling nonsense. Jeongyeon sat at the edge on her bed beside her and put the wet towel on her forehead, she stared at her for a couple more minutes before looking away while frowning.

"Daniel's really lucky to have a beautiful and hardworking woman like you..." Jeongyeon put strands of her hair behind her ear, admiring the prettiest girl she ever saw.

Jihyo groaned and squirm making Jeongyeon flinch at her sudden action, Jihyo opened her eyes slowly and smile.

"Wahhh I'm so lucky to have a friend like Jeongyeonie! She's so caring!" She proudly says while Jeongyeon couldn't even force herself to smile at Jihyo's words.

"You're indeed lucky..."

The next morning came, Jeongyeon woke up because the noise downstairs. She heard giggling and high-pitched squeals. Jeongyeon got up and notice Jihyo wasn't there beside her anymore, she walked downstairs and found the girls in the kitchen while surrounding Jihyo.

"What's going on here?" Jeongyeon cross her arms with a soft smile as she leaned on the door frame.

"Unnie! Daniel oppa brought Jihyo unnie here last night! Isn't that so sweet of him?" Chaeyoung said and giggled.

But I was the one who took care of her last night

"Well yeah Chae, does your head hurt Ji?" She look at Jihyo who was smiling while looking at her phone.

"Sana made a hangover soup for me no need to worry." Jihyo answer and chuckle afterwards, Nayeon tried to peek at her phone.

"What did he said Jihyo? Let me seeeee!"

"Yah unnie don't you know what privacy is?!" Nayeon took her phone while Jihyo screamed her name and ran after her around the house, the others except Jeongyeon just laugh at them.

Maybe I shouldn't have get my hopes up again, what am I thinking? She wouldn't notice those things I'm doing for her anyway, maybe it wasn't really a good idea to love her...