Background Information

"All is lost, hope remains, and this war's not over."

-Shattered, Trading Yesterday
_

WELCOME TO 'Shattered', a book about the story of a pair of twins and how their happiness was destroyed. A book about love, and death, and tragedy. A book about fun times, and hard times and about how exactly tough obstacles were overcome.

I don't want to spoil too much, but before you start, here is some background information that you may or may not find useful, for this book is set in a made-up fantasy world where a lot of strange terms may be used. Feel free to refer back here or clarify with me about any terms you may not understand, and I hope you enjoy reading this book!

* Note - As of now, I don't have a specific posting schedule, so do consider adding this book to your library so you'll know whenever I update :) Have a lovely day!

_

CHARACTERS

Castor Ashworth

Pollux Ashworth

Thebe Ashworth (mother)

Cordovan Ashworth (father)

Ophelia Sternberg

Juliet Starr

_

ABOUT EOTILE

Eotile, the land of the stars, is usually sandwiched in between Aurum, the land of colour, and Tenebris, the land of darkness. (Although major changes in the world of Iotearon may lead to the said lands shifting, this is very rare.) Like all the other lands in Iotearon, Eotile makes use of magic to power its usual functions. However, magic is not divided fairly in Eotile, which makes Ciel, a small village at the border between Aurum and Eotilel, vulnerable to attacks.

Most people in Eotile enjoy stargazing at night, which has led to shorter days than the rest of Iotearon. The longer nights meant that the people of Eotile would be able to escape easily, so in 1598, Rauns were stationed to guard the woods so that people from Eotile could not escape. However, this did not prevent those from Aurum from coming in, so some families have the blood of Aurum as well as that of Eotile's.

_

CREDITS

Canva for the book cover! It's not very good though oops -

I found the image at the top of the chapter on the Internet and edited it a bit :)
_

INSPIRATION

The book's title is inspired by the song 'Shattered' by Trading Yesterday (The Age Of Information) which I found through a bunch of Rise of the Guardians edits :)

I found the song's lyrics to be quite suitable for this book? It was a huge inspiration when I was writing this!

_

NOTE

I wrote this, and all plots and characters are mine, so don't steal them, please? Thank you! :D

Constructive feedback is welcome. However, do try to be respectful to everyone else in the comments! You may not agree with some things, and that's fine, but everyone is allowed to have their own opinions.

No matter how ridiculous some may seem.
_

(this section is a work in progress.)

_

started writing - 14th July 2019
finished writing -