Original Ribbon/Upcoming Book

Alright, so you might know ribbon. She was my first oc I posted here. I dont talk alot about her. But I do think about her. She is going to be a very important character in the future. As I was bored as usual i made a picture of the original ribbon and the ribbon we have now.

The first girl is the the Original Ribbon

The first girl is the the Original Ribbon. The other one is the Ribbon we have now. Before we start, I wanna tell you more about their personality.

Carla or ribbon. A young girl who is often found annoying. She a abit crazy in the head but nothing more. She is never found as a threat nor a bully. She is often found with her friends whom is everyone to her. She is a bit to trusting

The Original Ribbon. A young adult who is barely seen. She never had any friends or anyone in her life. She always lived alone leading her to have a horrible childhood. She barely expresses emotions and when she does she either breaks down in tears or has a bat in hand ready to fight. She never trusts people

Now the original story board was that one day she was walking and found a person who made her regret that day. She was changed into a whole know character. And I dismissed the story idea as I realized how it lacked other characters and how it didn't make much sense

The story now is completely different from that but still has a little from it. Ribbon meets a person who will betray her in both stories. Ribbon does change.

The new idea, which is one I'm trying to work on. The story might come out around the summer of 2020. But I dont know. The new idea is where ribbon has many friends, but all of them are lying to her. You see, she got amnesia so she doesn't remember. Until a character they tried to hide comes back for revenge. I'm going to try to make 3 books of this, but the third book idea, I dont know.

If you have any questions about the upcoming book that MIGHT COME OUT. I'm thinking about it. But since it's so close to me starting another book. But! You can ask questions about any characters or the plot. Hell! If I have the time and a description, I could add an OC. I need more but they might not get a huge role in the first book of 3 or 2. Anyways, thanks for listening. Have a great day, and I will answer all your questions about it. The original and the new version. Here is a list of all the characters so far that's going in the book. (Again, you can add yours if you ask, I'm more than glad to add them.)

Ribbon Lineridger, Robin Williams, Nicole Edna, Vanessa Garcia, Carmen Laser, Crystal Davis, Chrislynn Watson, Melanie Stone, Kina Smith, Zoey Richmoore, Karma Oveton, Danny and Daisy and Jack the cat.