Tf is Kayla?

Mannnn these niggas then set the kitchen on fire. Chris and Dominick run in the kitchen screaming. Dominick lil dumb ass tryna put a towel over a fucking volcano. Chris throwin cups of water. "Man yall niggas bout dumb asa hell" I say as I put the fire out with a fire extinguisher. "Ohhh shit you right" Chris say. They was high as hell. "Damn Im hungry now tho" dominick said. "Tf we gon eat? The ashes?" Jaylen said. "I want some popeyes mane". I said "Let's go" Chris said. "We gon order pizza" dominick said. "Ight" said chris. Me and Jaylen hugged and said goodbye.

Chris POV
We went in Popeyes because the drive thru was longer then a bitch. I walk inside and I see a familiar face at the counter. My heart dropped to my back. It was Kayla. "Hey Tamia let's get sum else" I said. "Nigga what I want some Popeyes" she responded
Damn ight Chris play this shit coo.
"Give me a 10pc with a side of red beans and rice and fries." I blandly say. "Will that be all?" Kayla asked.
Wtf she up to. She don't recognize me? Man whateva. "Yea" I said. As we wait for our food I watch Tamia as she's on her phone. Damn she fine. Im the luckiest man in the world. I sound like a head ass. "Here you go sir" Kayla says smirking. Let me get the fuck out of here.

"Lmao damnnn she know you or sum" Tamia says. "No" I simply state. I felt bad lyin and shit. We ate our food otw home. Opened the car biscuit crumbs and chicken bones falling out and shit.

Im.so.soorryy for this short ass update mane
Yall school has been stomping on my neck bruh 😂. Im sorry ian update. I need to get on my shit 🤦🏽‍♀️