the next morning~ <3

Travis's POV

I woke up the next morning to from the sun shining in my eyes. I looked down and saw my arms around Sal "Cute." I said. I guess Sal heard me because he looked up at me blushing and gave me a quick peck on the lips and buried his head deep into my chest, leaving me to blush like crazy. I lightly pulled Sal out of my chest and I pulled him into a heated kiss full of love. Me and him where both blushing like idiots by this point, Sal just lightly pecked me on the forehead and left to get dressed. I just stayed on my bed staring into space in disbelief. Sal came back a few minutes later wearing my black jeans, a red short sleeve tee with a white checkered pattern on it which was tucked into his pants, he was also wearing the same necklaces he was wearing from the day before, and today instead of pigtails Sal whore his hair up in a messy bun. I was blushing a lot. Sal came over to me and kissed me again " C'mon Trav we you gotta get ready it's almost 6:30~" Sal said. "Trav?" It was a cute nickname ngl. But anyways I listened to him and went to get dressed. Today I wore a black long sleeve tee with light blue ripped jeans. I walked back into my room, Sal looked up at me blushing slightly, I blushed too. "Sal?" I said "What is it Trav?" He replied with " You're really pretty with your mask off you know that?" I asked, feeling myself blush harder. He looked up at me blushing, and came over to me and kissed me passionately. "Well lets get going ." He said happily. We walked to school hands intertwined. As we walked into school we saw Larry eyeing us down like he was going to beat the shit out of us. "Take a picture it'll last longer asshole." Sal said while flipping him off. We said bye and walked to our own lockers. After 2nd period I went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. Then I heard the bathroom door open but payed no attention to it but within seconds I was picked up by non other than fucking Larry. (y'all already knew this was comin) Larry picked me up by my shirt collar "You stay the fuck away from MY Sal!" Larry screamed at me. "He's not yours anymore asshole." I said while punching Larry in the face. He put me down and I kicked him in the stomach and got to class. I felt relieved that Larry wasn't in this class.

TIME SKIP! (to lunch)

I grabbed a lunch tray, I was kinda upset that Kim no longer worked in the cafeteria. (I wonder why) I walked out to the courtyard looking for Sal, then saw him sitting peacefully on the bench. I snuck up behind him. "Boo!" I said which startled Sal. "Holy fuck! What the hell man— oh hi Travy~" he said as I went to kiss his mask on the forehead. "Heya, cutie." I said while sitting down next to him i ate my lunch while having my head lightly resting on sal's shoulder. i finished and walked up to throw my tray away and then sat back down. sal passionately kissed me and i kissed back intwining his fingers into my hair we began kissing for a few seconds before we heard a loud voice from behind us. "I SaId StAy ThE HeLl AwAy FrOm My SaL YOu CHriStIan AsShOlE!" larry shouted, sal pulled away and yelled back " im not yours anymore! you treated me like shit and now im happy so leave me the fuck alone!" larry looked hurt but sal couldn't give one shit. he was tired of larry treating him like garbage and so was travis.

TIME SKIP !

the boys were walking home together and sal invited travis over he agreed and this led them to right now, holding hands, profusely blushing. sal was still pissed from earlier but he tried to push those thoughts away and tried to focus on now. they quickly made it up to sals apartment and unlocked the door. sal went and grabbed a snack and some drinks and sat down on the couch waiting for travis.

tbc
730 words
hi lovlies im so so sorry i havent updated in so long i started this in the summer and i was super unmotivated and in a bad place in my life. i hope you all have wonderful days and everything is going good 4 u !! <333

also: pls follow my instagram @ em0hotline
oki thats all bye <3