The platform

Today, after a long vacation I am going back to my college. My uncle is sitting next to me waiting for the train to arrive at the platform and I am thinking about how I behaved during this vacation at my home. My behavior was not so elegant or appreciable as it used to be since my childhood but here I was sitting next to my uncle and waiting for the train. I wanted to say something to my uncle but I was not so quite sure about how to start the conversation on it or what to say.

"My uncle raised me from my childhood to this stage and never been harsh on me or never treated me like a nephew, he always treated me like his son and the way I behaved was not the right thing to do, he might be unhappy or sad or angry on me yet he is here next to me" as I was thinking a bottle of water was in front of my eyes and I heard my uncle's voice "drink some water and keep the bottle in the backpack". I was really thirsty so I drank some water and after drinking, I kept the bottle in the backpack as my uncle said me to do.

"Have you told your father and mother that we had reached the station?" uncle asked me

"No, I haven't called them."

"Call them, they might be worried."

I took my phone out of my pocket and opened it to see 10 missed calls from my mother's number. I called her quickly and she picked the phone and the usual mother talk started "you reached there safely, you didn't miss the train, have you bought a bottle of water, you didn't take the food from home don't forget to buy in the train and eat ... .... ..... .... ..... "I am generally not used to mother love or this type of mother talk so I easily get irritated by such question. I gave the phone to my uncle and told him to talk to her.

He took the phone and answered all her question and after disconnecting the call he gave the phone to me and said "she is you mother talk to her nicely."

"You know she irritates me a lot, lots of stupid question, who ask that you reach there safely, I mean obviously I reached here safely then only I am able to call you. I don't understand what her problem is"

"That's what mother love is, she cares for you that's why she ask such a question to you."

"You know that I am not used to mother love, if she got so much of love for me why didn't she showed that love from my childhood. Her love started when I joined college before that I didn't remember her talking to me like this."

He remained quiet on this and asked "you have some cash with you?"

I said "yes, I have some, father gave it to me when I was about to leave"

"Here, take some more you might require in the journey or the college"

"I have money I don't need any extra it's of no use, more money means more expense, I don't need it"

He heard it but ignored and kept the money in my pocket and suddenly I heard the sound of the train blowing its horn.

"Look the train is about to arrive take your baggage and all stuff, you remember your coach number and berth number?"

"Yes, I do, A-2 12"

As soon as the train arrived we went inside and I was a bit amazed to see Sara sitting there, and soon I found her berth was next to mine. Sara and I are good friends, she is damn cute and almost everyone in the college wants to date her. I don't have an interest in dating her but I like to make fun of her now and then because her activities are childish and she also use to pull my leg now and then. I guess that's why we were friends.

We saw each other but didn't say a single word to each other. She was busy with her baggage and family and I was busy with mine. We had this understanding to not say anything to each other until our family members are around. 

---x----x---x----x-----x-----x------x------x-----x------x------x------x------x--------x-------x------x----x-----x------x-

this is the first time i am writing a story, so there might be many grammatical errors and many such type of error but you will understand what i am trying to convey you.

respond whether you liked it or not in the comment section