Ch. 3

Flowers P.O.V.

        I was soooooo worried about Rosa; I call her Rosa instead of Annabella. Man I shouldn't have left her but stupid boss made us go to practice. I was a little relived when I got her text saying not to pick her up at the hospital and to call her later. That meant that she was ok, or atleast that's what I'm hoping.

        It could be that mystery guy she was talking to last night using her phone but he doesn't seem like a bad guy; he was the one who got the bartender arrested for posioning her and also nice enough to drive her to the hospital.

        I'm still really worried about her though. I got this strange feeling that I KNOW that she is ok....like we are connected mentaly or something....Like twins do. I don't know maybe it's just part of my wolf powers or something...or maybe my gut....because I'm pretty sure that we are not related. Then I got another text from her. 

        "Oh and how was yours and Domenics 'Alone Time'?"

        Yep that is diffentaly her. Only she would text something like that. I was joking about that to try and get a laugh out of her as a way to get something out of her after she fell to the ground. Me and Domenic agreed to wait until we are married.

        Anyway I was getting a little curious about what's his name and that bartender. So I told the twins that I needed to go to the libiary when truth is I was going to her school. I know I saw something about it in some of moms old stuff when she passed.

        When I got there and went inside I felt something strange...like I was supposed to be here yet I also felt so angry. Not only was that strange but nobody was there. I just walked in...nobody stopped me. It was 9:30 and this is normally when Rosa is here for classes, yet it was empty. It wasn't the weekend or a holiday.

        I walked in and started down the halls past empty classrooms. I also passed the main office and no one was there either. Then I found the libiary, the door was unlocked so I went inside...this was the biggest libiary in a school I have ever seen. I walked around a little until I saw this huge book sitting on one of the tables.

        "How to prepare for the war of all inhuman creatures against half-bloods." the title read.

        Inhuman creatures? Like what....Demons? Half-bloods? Is that like me? My mom human and dad a werewolf. I skimmed through the rest of the book, but couldn't understand most of it becasue it was in Latin. Yet somehow I understood it and got even angerier for no reason. My claws started to come out.

        Then I went to the computers in there to do some research on this school. This school is for kids like me. One human parent and one supernatural parent. This is a supernatural school. I found something else too...a fight in 1972 on July 26. There was a school paper article on it.

         "A fight broke out in the school hallway infront of room 203, between 17 year old ghost Nick Black and 16 year old werewolf Chad Jameston. Where it's said that Nick said some harsh words to say about Chads dad; who was blamed for his wife's death, when infact she died in a bank robbery shoot out. So poor Chad hurt by these words decided to take a swing at Nick." the article read.

        "Chad?....Where have I heared that name before?...My dad!" I said to myself.

        "The school is closed for today Miss! What are you doing in here!?" a women's voice said behind me.

        I exited out of the web page and started to turn off the computer. I stood up to see a really old lady...like a witch from Hadzel and Gretell.

        "Um..I just forgot to turn in my history essay...so since the doors were unlocked I thought I could turn it in online on one of these computers. I'll leave now." I said rushing past her.

        When I got outside the libiary doors I decided to check out the room where my dad had got into a fight. I looked to see if the old lady was watching me but she wan't....she was going to the back of the libary. So I took off trying to find room 203. I ran down one of the hallways and knew I was on the right one.

        I started getting closer passing rooms 208, 207 and 206...as I got closer I got angryier and angryier. I started to change into my wolf form...my tail then my feet and hands. I tried to stay calm but I couldn't. When I made it to room 203 I fell to my hands and knees, I closed my eyes and let out a howl. I think that I was fully chaning now but it hurt like I was being stapped.

        Then I saw something....it was the fight and my dad getting expelled from here for life. Then I saw a flash of lightning. Then everything went black until I woke up in a car. I was in Domenic's truck with him driving. 

        "How or what happened? Why did I see all that....why was my father expelled?" I thought to myself.