Ch. 4

Annabella's P.O.V.

        Skieler took me to his backyard, where there were flowers everywhere.

        "Here I picked these for you while you were in the hospital, but I never got to give them to you." he said looking down and holding out a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

        I looked up at him and smiled while taking the flowers. Then I got up on my tippy-toes and kissed his cheek. At first he looked shocked but quickly hid it by giving me a smirk. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

        "Oh come on, you know you want to do a lot more than that babe."

        I blushed and playfully hit his chest before turning around and going back inside. I sat down in his living room on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest. Skieler came in a few minutes later sighing as he plopped down beside me.

        "Sorry that I was such an ass but hey on the bright side I got to see you blush...Look I really like you and I want to take it slow. That way you feel comfortable around me, but it'll be hard for me to do that if you keep kissing my cheek and all that mushy gooey stuff....Not that I don't like it. I mean I do." he stumbled out the words, trying to get everything out.

        "I understand. Can you take me home now? I'm kinda tired and I have school tomorrow." I asked getting up from the couch.

        "Yeah sure bab....I mean Annabella." he said getting up.

        I laughed a little, then we headed out the door to the car. Then we were on our way home.