Someone New

The next day Tink and I awoke and the island felt different. "Someone's here I can feel it," said Tink as she got up and put her shoes on. I did the same. I put my hair in a ponytail and her's in a bun. "Lets go see who our new guests are before Peter." I said grabbing my bow and arrows from the hook next to my hammock. "You know everyone else calls him Pan." said Tink. "Yeah I know, I like Peter better." I said as I climbed down from our tree house. We walked over to the beach and saw These 3 people show up. One was a boy about 12 and the other 2 were both Adults. The two adults grabbed the boy and I could see that his hands were tied together by a zip tie. I pulled out an arrow and aimed it at the male adult but Tink stopped me before I shot it. "If you shoot that we both could be killed, lets head back home before they see us." said Tink. "What about the boy, what if they kill him, we can't leave him." i said. "We can talk back home." said Tink. I put my bow down and put the arrow back with the rest. I followed tink back home.

We got back and had a debate about what we should do with the boy. "Come on tink he could die, it would be the fairy thing to do." I said. I always use the fairy line when ever I really want her to do something. "No we could get killed ourselves." said Tink as she laid down on her hammock. "No we won't we fight the lost boys almost everyday and were still alive." i said. "No, and thats final." said Tink. Later that night the island felt strange again like someone very powerful just stepped foot on the island. "We ignored it this time because we thought it was just the shadow again. We went to bed and we both slept peacefully.

Two days later Tink and I were running out of food so we both went into the jungle to search for some. "I'll go this way and get some Coconuts and blackberries." I said as we split up." "Ok, don't forget the Pixie dust. I'll get the pineapple and bananas." said Tink as she separated. It was s bit of a walk to the black berry bush but it was worth it. Tink makes a killer Black berry jam and tart. Plus what ever we don't use we either give to lost boys so they won't kill us or we use to trick peter in thinking its dreamshade. I grabbed like 2 buckets full and went to where the coconuts grow.
*Tinkerbell's P.O.V.*
When I was climbing a tree to reach the bananas I saw my enemy Regina with some other people, Hook, and I think the Charmings. I climbed down and waited, hidden in the bushes until they pasted so I could follow them. When Regina, and this other girl stopped I knew I should make my move soon. I dug out my knife and made sure I had some poppy dust left. As soon as the blonde left I struck. Hello Regina." I said as I placed the blade to her neck. "Why hello Tinkerbell." she said, "Wheres your friend Chloe?" Asked Regina. "You know whats on the other end of this blade, Dreamshade (blackberry jam.) One prick and you'll die with in a few days." I said. "Well if only I was scared." she said as she escaped my grip and faced me. I reached for my pouch of poppy dust. "You should be." I said as I blew it in her face.