lazy

and here the maids are trying there hardest to wake the third prince from his slamper and that was his answer 

- your highness by the order of his majesty you shall wake up and attand the knight training 

after one hour and a half

in the western wing of the Aurora Kingdom's Royal Castle, which was managed by the Military Bureau. Amongst all the buildings in the royal castle, this one seemed to be the most solid and imposing, as if symbolizing the kingdom's military power.

yet right at the middle of this magnificent building stand the third prince lazily with out a care in the world watching with amussment the one sided words fight between the first devision vice captain and a knight goes by the name of Luke Ordis apparently his the son of General Ordis the grand general of the Imperial Army and the one sided fight goes like this by the vice captain quesning the reason that a lowly bastard like him doing in here if he is going to play around and trashing the knights name and how his action are so unforgivabale even if he is general son and came from ordis marquis house then Luke opened his mouth, still smiling.

"I was thrown out and forced to take a part in this by my parents." While  His red hair fluttering in the wind like flames, he stood in the front of his superior in a provoking stand with a huge grin in his face 

"At my house, you can't go easy, lest you be kicked out."
"You graduated from the Academy this year, yes?"   "....and you graduated from the knight course with the bare minimum qualifications." 

AH The Royal Academy was a school managed and operated by the country. Those who attended were royalty, aristocrats, those from affluent houses, and the occasional scholarship students with outstanding abilities.

Aside from general education, there were departmental classes as well. There was the knight department and the magic department, which were necessities . But there was also the research department and economic department among others. Students would take their general classes along with the ones from the department of their choice. They would strive in their studies in their chosen field to secure a job in the future. he as the third prince was scheduled to enroll in a few years.

And in the Kingdom of Auraura, the most popular occupation was knight. The minimum requirement for becoming one was graduating from the Academy's knight department. Among those graduates, there were soldiers who became knights by honing their strength. However, there were also exceptions to this.

"To tell you the truth, I cannot fathom how a son of General Ordis just 'barely passed'. You have two older brothers, yes?"

"Unlike my brothers, I was poorly made."

He nonchalantly answered and shrugged his shoulders. Claudia closely observed his behavior.

People would usually reveal their discomfort quite openly when they were being compared and labeled as inferior to others. However, this young man easily let it slide. Did he truly believe that? Did he have no interest in what others had to say? Or could it be.... huh how intersting 

"Even though I'm poorly made and unemployed, our family follows the motto: 'Those who don't work, don't eat', so I was kicked out against my will."

These words caused the surrounding to murmur. They had done everything they could to obtain the chance to enter the knight order yet this person was only here because his parents threw him out As such, this fact made them all disgruntled. But, the young man in question didn't read the mood and kept talking.

"Your Highness, what do you think of such a family motto?" sundlly a question was directed towards him. So far, he was as invisible as the air.

But he soon showed a smile. 

"I think you have wonderful parents. I believe that letting you play around without working would be spoiling you."

These words, coming from a member of the royal family, especially one who was only 4 years old, felt out of place.
Luke was momentarily taken aback by claudia's prompt answer.

claud smiled, satisfied.

Then came the vice captain and stood  in front of him after paying his respect he was about to  speak yet he was interrupted

then claudia turned around and walked away hearing the only the voice of luke breaking dawn in laughter while catching in the corner of his eyes an intresting silhouette of a maid

then claudia turned around and walked away hearing the only the voice of luke breaking dawn in laughter while catching in the corner of his eyes an intresting silhouette of a maid .