Life for Claudia is beauty, money and food

'' Now lady  and gentleman's  we are gathered here to witness your union and celebrate it so with out any further delay you lady Negru do you accept those two gentleman as your faithful companions and you too gentleman's do you take this lady here . for each of you three  to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and obey me,  till death do you three  a part, according to God's holy law. ''

- '' Master that kind of law could only exit in what people called the gate to seven hell as it seems it 's clearly the work of devil, a high ranking one at that  ''

- '' then that devil must be a very righteous one, to look over me this devastating beauty that's capable of causing the downfall of a city, and also exceedingly intelligent. ''

- '' master normally you shouldn't talk about  yourself like that ''

- "Of course i should, i outruns  all the people of this world by a few miles too."

- you speak as if you are the only one with beauty genies, did you forget about your imperial brothers or do you believe that you will become even more handsome than any of your brothers ?"

-"Of course."

-"Really? Shouldn't it be really difficult to know ? " 

- Claudia held his chin and said thoughtfully, "If you say it's hard then it's hard, but if you say it's easy then it's also easy."

"There's an easy method ? "

"Of course, i can just take a knife and scratch my brother's face a few times " answered Claudia.

Negru smiled drily and said, "master, you can really joke."

 Claudia shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Joke? I am serious, my brothers definitely are handsome. However, I don't know why, but the more I look at there appearance, the more I feel like it deserves a beating."

- '' um, sorry for intruding in your conversation your highn.. ah i mean master but exactly why did you bring us to this kind of place ? "  said the black haired one 

-"  kind of place ? "

- '' what Derek  mean to say is, why did we sneak from the palace at night to come to this kind of place that doesn't come close to a restaurant '' asked the white haired one 

-" what here, the very interesting  place in the  the Imperial Capital where Food, pleasure and   beauties gather.

- master don't play around with word this is clearly a bar 

- a high class one at that, where the bourgeois come to enjoy life

- and why exactly are we here again : asked Derek

- it a welcome celebration for you and Camus as my new butler and assistance