Chapter 1

"Here kid," the police officer handed him a phone. "You can call someone to help you get out of this trouble."

Son Chaeyoung sighed in frustration. He look at the old man who owns the Bugatti Chiron that he just crushed. He deserved it. "Can we just talk it out and—"

"That won't do young man! If you can't pay for the damages that you did to my car then you're going to rot behind those bars!" The old man was raging and he can only shrugged about it.

F*ck! How the hell can I get out of this mess?! He don't want to go in jail but he doesn't have enough money to pay the old hag!

He's out of choice. There's only one person he knew that can help him with this mess.

I might regret this. He got to deal with the 'devil'. He shrugged his thoughts and carefully dialed the phone number of his twin sister.

-

"What the hell are you doing to your life, Chaeyoung?!"

Chaeyoung frowned hearing his sister's voice. "Just me doing my stuff, you know."

"God, Chaeyoung. If only—"

"So, does you sister got the money, huh!?" The old man impatiently interrupt.

"How much is the damage?" His sister rolled her eyes.

"It's 2500 dollars. He crushed a really expensive car, miss." the officer stated.

"2500 dollars?" She repeated as she beamed her eyes to her twin brother.

Chaeyoung just averted his eyes to the ceiling as if trying to look for the 2500 dollars that he doesn't have.

"Can I talk to my brother for a moment?" Jaeyoung flash a smile as she ask the officer. "Privately?"

"Sure, miss."

She then dragged her brother on the corner where they can still be seen by the officer.

"That big amount?!"

Chaeyoung snorted. "I know you have the money."

Jaeyoung looked at him in disbelief. "That's almost my allowance Chaeng!"

"Come on, just help me to get out of here. I'll pay you, I'll make it up to you!"

Jaeyoung sighed and look at him with her one eyebrow lifted. A mischievous smile slowly formed into her lips.

And there she goes. "You and your scheme... Spill it out and just get me out of here."

"You know me so well, brother." She smiled and suddenly pinch his right cheek. "Fine. You ask for it. So, here's the deal."

"I knew this will happen." Chaeyoung muttered while rubbing his cheek.

"I'm gonna get you out of this mess and pay that old man his 2500 dollars but in one condition."

"What?" He impatiently ask.

"In this coming month there will be a music camp in Taipei. I really want to go there but school will start at the same time. I'll be dead if dad found out that I'm not attending class for a month."

"So..?"

"So, I want you to disguise as me for the next month."

"What!?"

"Come on, Chaeng. We did this before."

"That was a long time ago. And I will never want to do it again!" He tried to lower his voice as he explained. "Anything but that Jaeyoung."