Chapter 4

After attending Jaeyoung's classes in the morning Chaeyoung rushed down to the school's cafeteria.

His stomach was already begging for food since the first subject as he end up skipping breakfast because he woke up already thirty minutes late for his sister's first class. Lucky for him, his roommates weren't around when he woke up, he can rush his morning routine without worrying being caught.

He really didn't slept well last night. How the hell can he sleep at peace when just an inches away, underneath his bed, is the girl who's been always on his mind for these past years?

"Son Jaeyoung!"

Before he can find a seat in the cafeteria he heard a familiar voice calling him. 'Aish!' He pressed his lips together before turning to see the girl—who is now in front of him. "N-Nayeon..."

"Hey!" The 'cheerleader' waved her hand to greet him. "You seems to be alone. Why don't you join me and my friends at the table." She pointed her right thumb at the group of girls from two tables behind her.

"No," he answered in an instant. "I-I mean, I'm actually with someone." He lied as his eyes wander around the cafeteria.

"Really? You know you can—"

"Oh, there he is!" Chaeyoung spotted a familiar guy, the guy was the who stopped him from beating up the bastard in the washroom yesterday. He just can't remember his name. "Hey there!" Trying his luck, he quickly walked towards the guy who's currently unaware of his incoming presence.

The guy was just about to sit on his place was surprised when he suddenly appeared. He tapped the guy's shoulder gesturing him to play along as he sat on the other side of the table.

"You're with Jeongyeon?" He didn't noticed that Nayeon followed him.

'So, it's Jeongyeon. Now, I remember.' "Y-Yeah. I'm with him. He secretly eyed at Jeongyeon to signal him something. "Right, Jeongyeon... oppa?" 

Jeongyeon was startled, he stares at him in confusion.

'F*ck, just play along with it dude!' 

"Y-Yeah, right..." he nodded before shifting his attention to Nayeon. "...S-She's a new friend of mine."

Nayeon eyes look back and forth to Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon before it was finally fixed to him. "Why spend your time with this Ostrich? He's boring." He saw Jeongyeon frowned hearing the latter. "It'll be more fun if you join us."

"Yah, Bunny. Let her be—"

"Shut up, Ostrich. I'm not talking to you."

He saw the corner of Jeongyeon's lips twitched and was about to say something when he interrupted.

"Wait, wait there." He said and place his meal on the table.

The two look at him simultaneously.

"You know guys, I haven't eaten anything since this morning, so I'm really freaking hungry right now. So, if you excuse me, I'm gonna have my meal right here, right now." He sat in front of the table and started devouring his meal.

Nayeon sighed in defeat with her eyes furrowed. "...Fine. But I'll leave you a warning, Jaeyoung. You shouldn't really get close to this guy..." She pointed at Jeongyeon who sat on the other side of the table. "...This guy is crazy."  She said rolling her eyes before she turned around and finally left them in peace.

Chaeyoung sighed and leaned his back comfortably on his seat. 'Finally!' 

Though that Nayeon girl shares the same name as his older sister there is such a huge difference between them. His older sister is a sole definition of sophistication while the other one seems to hold the name 'diva' under her belt.