Part 1

Next day morning

Gauri's home

Gauri was sitting closing her eyes thinking. Her friend Richa was sitting beside her.

Richa: Gauri you are in a big trouble and you are not panicking and crying.

G: whats the use of panicking and crying. Nobody is here to see my panic and wipe my tears. Jo bhi karni hein I need to do alone. Samjhi tum. I have only less time and I dont have time for all this.

Richa: I am with you Gauri.

Richa hold Gauri's hand. Gauri too holds her hand and nods. Just then the door bell rings.

Chachi: ohhh maharani open the door.may be its the dress and jewellery for today's function. I am busy here.

Gauri gets up and opens the door. She is super shocked to see Om.

G: aap?

Om smirks.

O: you are famous here I see. Everybody knows your home. how was the surprise.

Chachu comes out.

Chachu: who is this

O: vo mein

G: he is stranger.he came to ask an address.

Om glares at her.

G: Its second to the left ok

Gauri closes the door and smiles seeing chachu. Chachu goes inside.

G: (Thank God chachu doesn't know he is my boss varna)Iss jhatadhari ko toh

Gauri immediately opens the door and see Om going to ring the bell.Gauri holds his hand and looks here and there and drags him to an isolated place.

O: what the hell

G: I said you na not to come. Phir bhi you came. Atleast once listen to me.

O: I am omkara singh oberoi. I do everything by my wish not yours. Understand. Aur why did you lie to your chachu that I am stranger.

Gauri sighs closing her eyes.

G: dekhiye. I am pleading you please go from here.

O: Is there any problem?

Gauri looks at Om.

G: haan hein

O: what

G:aap hein humari problem

Om grits his teeth: you

G: pareshan karke rakha hein humein. Humari problem hein I know to solve. I dont need your help samjhe aap. Why are you showing concern for me. I left your job na. Be happy with the new PA who wil be like the one you want wearing short short dress and telling British English, using fork and spoon.

O: ohhh please dont live in the dream world. I am not very eager to attend your wedding or see your fiance. to be Mrs Whatever. I just came for a deal here and thought to visit you

G: haan and shout at me. Ho gaya na. Ab go

Om glares at her.

O:bloody dual personality. Jab dekho hum hum.I won't help you even if you ask.

Om turns to go.

G: haan if I am dying  also don't help.

Om glares at her. Gauri looks down.He goes from there.Gauri looks at him going.