Part 3

Gauri gets Richa's call that they are now at a safe distance. Gauri was ready in bridal dress. Gauri tries to remove the chain she is tied to.

G: how to escape from here.

The door opens. She gets tensed and turns to see Takurain and her son.

G: Takurain?

They both come inside and unlock the chain. Gauri looks at them teary eyed and fold her hands.

Takurain: Its not time for all this go.

Choti takur: haan Gauri go from here before that devil comes.

Gauri nods and goes down through the window using the rope held by choti Takur. She runs from there.

Kali comes to the room and see Takurain and chote takur standing.

Ka: you both

They both look at Kali shocked.

Ka: where is my chiraiyya.

Choti takur: she went you cant reach her.

Ka: acha abhi dikhate hein.

Kali calls his men and says to bring her dead or alive. They both gulps hearing it. Kali turns to them and hold them both from their neck and drag them.

Ka: you two got this much bravery to go against me? I will show you now.

He brings them down and goes to beat them. Just then Om comes.

O:Mr Kali Takur

Kali looks and see Om with police.Takurain and choti takur frowns seeing Om.

Ka: seheri babu, ohh you came to sign the contract. But why police.
Om smirks.

O: I will sign the contract for sure but with your son coz in your absence he is the owner of everything right

Ka: In my absence? Kyun bhai where am I going.

O:kamaal hein, seeing the police also you have doubt where

Kali laughs.

Ka: seheri babu, you are new here na thats why. You don't know my power. Its ok I always forgive first mistake. Oye inspector Laal Singh. Make seheri babu understand my power.

Inspector looks down without saying anything. Om stands smiling folding his hands. Kali looks wide eye.

Ka: kaa hua Lala

O: Mr Takur,you cant blame him. Poor inspector cant do anything against the order of DGP. Right Sir

He nods helpless. Kali looks shocked.

Ka: DGP?

O:ohh I called DGP. I forgot you dont know my power. Very bad. You should have information about the one you are dealing with na. I dont like self praising still I will say. Oberois have very good name and have high contacts from State minister to Central minister. And fortunately we know to use it for the right time and right cause.

Ka: toh why are you arresting me. I am ready to give the land na

O: yeahh land toh I will get definitely but kuch aur bhi chahiye mujhe.

Ka:,kaa

Om in stern voice:,Gauri kahan hein.

Ka: Gauri? Who Gauri.

O: VO GAURI WHOSE MOTHER YOU KIDNAPPED AND HELD HER CAPTIVE TO MARRY

Kali laughs.

Ka: nice story, there is no Gauri vauri here. She ran from here.