The Rai x Frankenstein Oneshot

Warning: This story was not made by me. My part that I will create will be in the next chapter/part. This fanfic, one shot was made by my friend, Cinom Max, they write here on wattpad so please check them out. I got permission to continue the story so yippee. The characters in this story are not mine. The original work- Noblesse was actually a comic on webtoon so feel free to check it out. I'm just normally shipping some boys together for my fujoshi friends and others etc. ENJOY!

No One's POV

Like normal Rai, Shinwu, Yuna, and Ikhan were in class as normal. When lunch time came, Shinwu asked Rai a question. "So Rai...do you like anyone?" Rai stopped eating his ramen think. "No," Rai said. As Rai continued eating, Ikhan said that they should go to the beach after school. Everyone agreed and kept eating.

*time skip because of good shit* 

Frankenstein's POV

While master and I were walking back to the house he asked me a question. " Frankenstein." "Yes, Master." "Do you know what the beach is?" I looked a little surprised that he didn't know what the beach is. Well, I shouldn't be since he has been in a coffin for 820 years. I told him what the beach was and we went to the store to get him a bathing suit.

*time skip to beach. Yes, Frankenstein came with* 

Rai's POV

Yuna, Shinwu, Ikhan, and Frankenstein and I arrived at our destination. I look out the window and saw this place filled with sand and water along with other people. We all got out this moving device called a car.

-5 mins Later-

I and Frankenstein started to walk towards the huge body of water called the ocean. I took my first step in the water, then this disgusting...whatever it was came on my foot. I (for some reason) got scared and I tripped and fell on Frankenstein. I then felt something on my lips.

Frankenstein's POV

When master got scared, he tripped and fell on top of me. Then, all of a sudden I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw that master was... kissing me. I felt a rush of blood go to my face. I was surprised. Master opened his eyes. Even though he has no expression on his face, I can see the embarrassment in his eyes. 

-one shot finished-

TO BE CONTINUED

Let me just clarify this. This story will be continued. It's just that my friend stopped her fanfic just like u read. I will now continue in my own words, ideas, etc. until this story is finished. Thank u for reading. Don't worry the world will some give us some lemon right after this lime.