A Banana a day can keep the doctors away-Wait, WHAT?!!

A banana a day can keep the doctors away, but perverts are everywhere!!
  Recap:3 Since Raizel had used the last of his powers to defeat the evil Dr. Crombell and his experimental minions, he's been using some of the natural remaining mana of the previous king of Lukedonia. By some sort of unfortunate event, he has tripped and sprained his ankle at the beach but his wondrous, handsome, devilish Butler came to save his day. "Frankenstein, please, I don't want to be a burden. Also, I'm not a princess, I'm a noble,” he tried reasoning with Frankenstein while he took him to the seashore where the whole group was staring at them in confusion, and eyes struck with 'awe' (while others were staring at them with heart eyes😍 and shipping them so hard🤣). Is this the beginning of a true love? READ MORE TO COME ON Noblesse: RAI X FRAKENSTEIN❣️

   Shinwoo POV

I ran out the car and breathed in the fresh, salty but calming air . “Whoohoo~!,” the sun gave off a burning, tingling sensation as we  arrived at the beach.  "Ah~ I can smell the water, and some money, FIRST ONE IN THE WATER GETS $50 BUCKS!!" I yelled and started running only to be pulled back by my cut- I mean friend, Ikhan. He was holding my shirt in a somewhat tight with his tiny hands while glaring at me like a mad little puppy which honestly looked more like pouting. His small but full, pink kissable lips were were pressed outwards making the murderous aura in his eyes lessen a bit. “And where the heck do you think you're going Shinwoo?” he questioned with a tight smile but his eyes grew even more dark as if he was under the shade, it gave me chills. “U-um the wat-er,” I stuttered out while trying to avoid his gaze that just seemed to bore a whole through me. “ And who do you think will have to take care of you when you have a sunburn?” this time he clenched his fists even fighting, almost tearing my thin beach shirt. “You,” I deadpanned. “FINALLY, you can understand something, now don't you think about going into that water without sunscreen, the last time it happened you wouldn't stop complaining and crying, jeez I feel like a mother-” he kept on muttering but I just heard "blah blah blah". “....and...blah..I'm not your mother....Hey, Are you even listening!” he pulled me by my ear. “Yes mother~,”  I snickered. “ I don't want such a troublesome child,” he said while looking the other way. “ Now take off your shirt, or can you not do that?” he says while rolling his eyes mockingly.

I start taking off my shirt, leaving me in only my cool swim trunks. I look over to Ikhan to see him blushing fiercely. “ What?...See something you like~” I teased. “No! Baka, you big childish jerk- just, turn around so I can put sunscreen on you.” He started applying sunscreen everywhere, like a mom would do, just lathering my whole entire body with the whole bottle of sunscreen while our friends were laughing at us and smirking to themselves.

When suddenly we all heard a painful shout, we looked over to see Rai falling onto the ex-chairman's well built chest then being lifted up bridal style, but he was crying!!?

Time skip brought to you by chibi Ikhan relaxing on a beach towel while getting rubbed with sunscreen by Shinwoo who's admiring his soft, white, supple skin (now onto the main event)

Frankenstein POV

  Everyone was looking at us, as master hurried his head in my chest, clearly embarrassed. Although he never used to show emotions, he's making improvements. He's smiling every so often, and now he's showing his pain, and people may think that guys showing emotions are weak but try challenging us and we'll see who's weak.

I walked back to where the students, and our other friends were. “We need to go back,” I stated. “Aww c'mon we just got here,” Shinwoo sighed. Ikhan slapped him at the back of his head as he grumbled out a quiet sorry. “Sure let's go back quickly, Rai's hurt, but we should head to the hospital first,” said Yuna. “No he can't, Mr. Ex-chairman will handle it, he used to be an excellent doctor,” Tao said.

Author's POV

And so they all got back in the car with no complaints because they all deeply cared about Rai, he was like the baby of the group even though he acted very mature but they took his closed-offness as shyness. They were all like one big family, but friend's can find each other hot and cute, especially when they have feelings for them.

When they reached Frankenstein's house, Rai's foot was all patched up and it was time for lunch.

On the table there was a bowl of fruit, Rai was really hungry but his ramen wasn't done yet, and so he picked up a  long yellow fruit. He tried eating the whole thing but found the yellow skin tasted weird. The other's were just staring at him, patiently and somewhat amused.

Finally he started peeling the skin after Frankenstein came back with everyone's food but they were all so focused on Rai.

Rai started peeling the banana carefully, and very slowly he took a small bite which suddenly erupted a whole set of nosebleeds, blushing, and fainting. He looked at the others very confused and worried, which just made them even more entranced in his otherworldly beauty and with just a tilt of his head, his cuteness became too much.

After that, they all continued normally with a slight blush except Shinwoo, (and three others) because his love could never be compared to others; he was already cute in his own special way, plus everyone knew that there was some special relationship going on between the ex chairman and Rai.

Rai sat looking at everyone, wondering but just decided to eat his yummy banana out and as soon as he did, he devoured the spicy ramen in front of him with a pleased sigh every bite.