The Beach Incident

Author's Note: I will now write from my own words/ideas/text. This is my first time writing about anything noblesse but at least reading a lot of BL will surely help. SO ENJOY!

Still on Frankenstein's POV

In the expressionless face of master, I see a hint of a pink blush as he got off of me. 'Master was actually embarrassed and blushing,' I thought. I never imagined him to be the shy type. He's so cute and ho... wait! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST THINK?!! Master is a guy and moreover, he doesn't know or would never want to even do those things with a girl yet less a guy. Ugh, hopefully, no one saw us or else there would have been a racket of chaos. I should just apologize to master. " M-master... I'm sorr..." before I could finish I feel something soft on my lips. It was Master's...

Rai's POV

"M-master... I'm sorr..." as I heard Frankenstein about to apologize I quickly hushed him with my finger over his oh so soft lips. "No, it's my fault," I said getting off quickly from his perfectly well-built body. Just as I was about to rise I felt something, a crack in my right ankle, it was burning, the pain was excruciating. "OWW!!!!" I screamed and fell back only to be caught with hands wrapping around my waist to keep me balanced. My face was hot, I felt my cheeks, and it was brimming with...water?

Frankenstein's POV

As I heard master scream and about to fall over I instinctively grasped his slender waist and brought his body closer, his face falling onto my chest with his hands enclosed to each other, as if he was scared or in pain. Master was shivering, and when I held up his chin with my finger to see his face...master was...crying, tears falling out his slightly puffy eyes. " Master, what's wrong?" there was no way the scene in front of me was real. Although it was super cute I'll admit, but there's no way master would ever cry, even if he was extremely hurt he'd heal quickly. I mean he is the Noblesse, the strongest supernatural being to ever been born on earth. So there is absolutely no way-"UWAHHhh!!"*sob,hic, sob* "It hurts so...*hic*... bad!" I can't believe what I'm hearing or seeing. Master was such an adorable mess but in pain! I need to relieve him fast. " F-Frankenstein, m-my powers still... haven't come back, s-so..." oh right.

The fight between Dr. Crombell and his experimental minions for the safety of the world had just ended. Master used up the last of his powers but was slowly recovering from using mana left by the previous king of Lukedonia. He was now stuck at the stage between a weak human and a low ranked noble with barely any powers. So it's no surprise that he's like this, I mean master has never ever, never not used his powers for his physical injuries but now even a sprain is harming him. *Sigh* I'll just have to calm him down. "Master it's alright," I said patting his velvety black, shimmering hair. " Would you like me to treat you," my hands running through his hair as he nodded. " Okay, can you walk, is it a sprain or a fracture, will you be fine?" I kept over worrying about master. " Calm down...... Frankenstein, I'm good," instead of me soothing master I'm just making him even more worried. No, I can't stand him acting like this. " Hup," Master is really light even though he's got muscles, but I guess he's lean.

Rai's POV

" Hup," I got surprised as Frankenstein suddenly picked me up. " W-what are you doing?" I said I was perfectly fine but why does Frankenstein insist on invading my body. I mean it doesn't hurt right now. " Frankenstein, please put me down," I can't take it, this is so embarrassing. " No can do master," Frankenstein said with a smug look on his face. "You're very hurt so let me pamper you like the princess you are~," my dead Lord if you could see this scene right now, laughter would have been your death. Frankenstein has changed so much after I became crippled. It gets me so worked up to think that he's faking his sweet smile and emotions just to make me happy, not caring about his self or well being. "Frankenstein, please, I don't want to be a burden. Also, I'm not a princess, I'm a noble," I tried reasoning with him while he takes me to the seashore where the whole group was staring at us in confusion, and eyes struck with 'awe'.