-Thirteen-

I wake up and smile. I look over at Milo who's sleeping softly next to me, I get out of bed and get washed and dressed. I go to the kitchen and make some coffee and pancakes. I see Milo come out of the bedroom fully dressed, hairs messed up and looking super cute. I giggle at him.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I smile as he sits down and smiles, sleepily at me. I set coffee and pancakes in front of him, and he eats. I kiss his cheek and eat with him.

"What shall we do today, love?" Milo asks.

"Um, shopping?" I smile and start writing a list of what we need. Milo goes to find the shopping bags and my purse.

"Ready?" he asks, and I nod.

*

We get home later that afternoon and put everything away. Milo and I sit on the sofa and decide to watch t.v. The Simpsons are playing when the phone starts ringing. I answer.

"Hello?" I say as Milo pauses the T.V. 

"Um, hi. My name is Shae Smith, is Milo there? Um, Alexander Grant gave me your number so I could talk to him."

"Oh, Mrs. Smith. Hi, um, yes, Milo's here." I hand the phone to Milo, he sighs.

"Hi, mom. Yeah, that was her. She is...mom, can you not cry? yes, I know... Yeah, I love you too... I don't know... you want to what? alright hold on" Milo hands the phone back to me and smiles," she wants to talk to you." he says softly, I bite my lip and take the phone.

"Um, hello?" I say

"Hi, Adeline, right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Smith."

"Shae, it's Shae... I just wanted to say that I hope you two are happy and will come back soon. I know that our families don't get along very well, but I know me and Danny are willing to work it out with your parents." I smile

"Really? Thank you, I would like that... but my parents are pretty um stubborn." I laugh.

"Oh, I know. No offense"

"None taken." I laugh. I see Milo looking at me with a questioning look.

"Um well, please take care of Milo and yourself. I hope to meet you soon."

"Yes, sure thing. It was nice talking to you, Mrs...I mean, Shae." We say our good-byes, and I hang up.

"Well, that went well," I say with a smile, "I hope I can meet her," Milo smirks and picks me up.

"You will." He says and kisses me. I kiss him back and I pull on his shirt as we make our way to the bedroom.