Secrets

Author----

I...

Am...

So..

Freaking...

HAPPY!?!!!¡??!?¿!!?!?!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Know why? I GOT ONE THOUSAND VIEWS!!! IT WAS SOMETHING SO UNBELIEVABLE TO ME AND IT'S ALL CUZ OF SWEET SISTERSSSSSS and brossssssss.....

I LOVE YOU ALL...

THIS CHAPTER IS TOTALLY DEDICATED TO TragedyQueen2004. (Specially you di, you were the one who told me I'm not useless and encouraged me) KaiHiwtari. ( Thank u for believing in me and always been by my side) Shadow_Midnight (Thanks for pointing out my silly mistakes ever so much,it really helped) KaiHiwatari968 (#inspiringandhelpfullpersontomeet)

I should probably start with the chapter now😅....

Coach's POV---------

"ARE YOU DONE HAVING FUN YOU IDIOT!!?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT THE BLADE ON YOUR LAUNCHER???? SO THIS IS THE GREAT THREE TIME WORLD CHAMPION KID ? HEH?", I shouted with all my breath at the crooked Tyson. His face was dull and hands bruised with punching walls, I guessed.

" Yeah Tyson, you're on another planet ",Kenny added.

" S..sorry", he muttered. I sighed. Having girl problems, I think.

"Get up Tyson, come with me", I ordered and he obeyed," Others back to training. Kenny take lead ".

I walked with with Tyson for a while when I reached a bench. I motioned him to sit down and he did. Wow, what an obedient boy...

Instead of sitting down beside him, I sat on the soft dewy grass of the park right opposite of him. It didn't surprise him at all.

" OK! Enough Tyson, you can't let her control you like that", I looked up at him but there was no reaction on his face. I sighed again...

No other option , I guess.......

Tyson's POV----------

That was weird but....... Pleasing....

Really really warm.....

Just when I thought the day couldn't be worse after coach called to talk to me privately.... She reached out and...and.....wrapped her hands all around me........

That gesture was so...so kind.. And warm...almost motherly in fact. A feeling which I never felt.

"Listen Tyson, you can't let your emotional life take up your professional one", Her voice echoed as she patted my head laying on her shoulder. Her voice was so soft almost begging me to cry. I couldn't help myself but tear out...like a baby...

Big, fat baby tears flowed out of my eyes and I couldn't stop them. And I swear I heard her chuckle.

" OK, spill out your probs ",She said almost kindly in fact.

And I did, from the starting. Everything about how Hillary declined me, her loving someone else and all and she listened!

She listened patiently to whatever I said between sobs.

" Oh Gosh Tyson, you're such a baby. You don't cry over rejection. Face it like a man , little boy",She waved her hands and laughed.

"That's not helping.... I... I love her... A lot ", I muttered back even though her words didn't hurt.