Yandere!2p!Sweden x Reader (Request)

Thank you for all (3) of your comments. I'll probably make all of them because I've got nothing better to do. Also, sorry if this sucks, I don't know the Nordics or their 2ps very well, and this is mostly information coming my sister and online. If I get some good feedback on this, I'll consider adding those ten to my list. On with the story~!

----

You were on your way to class when you ran into a tall boy who'd been running to make it to a class. All of his things went flying to the ground, books fell open faced and pencils rolled all over the place, making him curse.

"Here, let me help." You were just outside English anyways. You knelt down to help him gather up some of the other supplies that had gone everywhere while he grabbed his books and folders. Smiling to be friendly, you handed him the now closed pencil bag.

He smiled back at you with a tinge of pink on his cheeks. Now that you thought about it, he looked kind of familiar, but you didn't quite know from where. The warning bell rang, and you waved to him as you ran into the classroom to sit down. You laughed to yourself a little when he also came into the class and took a seat in the back of the class.

The teacher stood up from her desk and began teaching a lesson about post World War 2 literature, but every once in a while, you'd get a weird feeling of being watched. You'd look behind you, and the boy from before had his eyes on you, not even looking away when you made eye contact, forcing you to turn around so the teacher didn't yell at you to pay attention.

After ten minutes, you turned to your best friend, Tino. "Hey, do you know why that guy in the back is staring at me?"

He glanced back, then immediately stiffened up and looked back at you. "Hide."

"What? What's going on?"

"Just trust me."

When the bell rang to end class, he barely gave you time to pack up your things before dragging you down the hall and to your gym class. "I'll tell you after you get changed. Just trust me, he's no good at all."

As the two of you ran laps, he slowed down his pace to match yours so he could talk to you. "That is Bernard Oxenstierna. He's my boyfriend's cousin." Ah, that's why he looked so familiar. "(Y/n), listen to me, that guy is seriously bad news. When I first met him, he full on stalked me for three months. Berwald had to break his nose to get him stop it. He will find a person he likes, and then latch himself to that person. Avoid him as much as you can, have the cops on speed dial, and carry around a weapon."

You weren't  exactly sure how to react. Tino was rarely this serious, and you were trying to decide whether or not this was just an elaborate prank, but you eventually trusted that Tino wasn't just trying to make you paranoid.

The thing was, it was kind of hard to ignore him when he was in 5 out of your 8 classes. You tried to avoid making eye contact, but you could still feel his gaze on you, seemingly more intense since your talk with Tino.

Finally, the school day was over and you made it to your locker, down the street, and all the way home without being followed. Luckily, you didn't have work, so you could go straight home and lock yourself up in your room.

Homework done, you were just relaxing on your bed and waiting for your younger brother to get home so you could start dinner when he got back with the groceries. You were getting kind of worried and were about to call him to make sure he was okay, when the front door opened. Letting out a breath of relief, you ran downstairs to greet him. "Hey (Y/n), your friend came by to drop off a notebook you left at school."

"Alright." You peered past him to where you thought Tino would be, but froze the second you saw Bernard standing in the doorway. Before you could even ask how he'd found your brother of all people, he wrapped you up in a tight hug and spun you around before setting you down on the ground, still staring at him. "H-how-"