2p!China x Reader

Zao was tired, bored, and he was starting to get a craving for drugs again. His feet were sore, he was hungry, and Yao would not shut up about the art in the muesum. "Isn't this so interesting?"

"If you say so."

Yao looked over at him with a disapproving glare. "Come on, try to enjoy this while you're here."

Zao looked back with a tired look. "Yao, the only reason I'm here at all is because you wanted to, and I'm preumptively apologizing for the takeout you're all going to eat for dinner the next few days."

Yao groaned, but he turned back to the statue and stormed off, with Zao following behind him because he didn't really have anything he wanted to look at. There was something about World War 2, but he really didn't care. After a couple minutes of walking around bored out of his mind, he pulled out his phone and began texting his girlfriend. 

Zao: how are you?

(Y/n): I'm fine. How's the muesum?

Zao: -_-

(Y/n): Aww, don't worry babe. We can binge a bunch of red panda videos when you get home.

(Y/n): You did tell your cousins that I was coming over, right?

Zao: i'm sure I did at some point

(Y/n): Go make sure. I don't want to be an unwanted surprise.

Zao: okay I'll see you at home

"Ai yah." He looked up to see Yao glaring at him before snatching his phone away. "Can you put this away for a few hours and focus on being in the moment for a little?"

"Yao, the nine of us are all over this place, Ming couldn't even be bothered to leave the house, and I'm sure you know for a fact that half of us are following you around when we'd rather be at home ignoring each other."

"It repeatedly confuses me how you make any friends at all."

"Did I tell you my girlfriend was coming over tonight?"

"Ai yah, do you not even pay attention to yourself?"

"Hey, I'm just making sure 'cause she told me to. Besides, I like bugging you."

Yao threw his hands up in the air. "Oh, just go wait by the exit while I enjoy myself, I'm sure you'll be much happier that way." He stormed off in a random direction. Zao laughed to himself before wandering around. After twenty minutes, he finally found the gift shop and began looking at all the random shit they had there.

"I see you annoyed the shit out of Yao."

"I see you pissed off Jia Long." Zao looked at Jin, who was holding an umbrella with a painting printed on it. "How long have you been here?"

"Uh... half an hour? I just hope that they finish soon, I'm hungry. Why are we here again?"

"We are placating our cousins because they know we have nothing better to do and we probably have to be sorry for something anyway." Zao picked up a mug and looked at it before putting it back and grabbing another one.

After another hour, all nine of them were gathered in the gift shop waiting for Yao to finally choose which set of pencils he wanted to buy, and then they finally got on the train to go back to the house Zao and his roommates lived in. "So, why is your girlfriend at the house anyway?"

"Zao has a girlfriend?"

"How did that happen?"

"How much longer is that going to last?"