Week off

Lucy PoV

I ran away and while I was running I couldn't help but notice that someone was following me, sweat dropped on my forehead while I slowed down and eventually started walking I heard the person behind me slow down as we'll "stop following" I said "what's the point of that?" An all to familiar voice said "damn pinky" I whispered to myself "what was that?" Pinky said clearly annoyed "nothing nothing!" I said said clearly lying "any way be careful there's a girl that's crazy for me and plans to kill u her names lissana" hm wasn't she the one with bixlow?  "Ye I'll watch myself just go away" he looked confused and angry at the same time but left "finally"

I arrived at my apartment and was surprised to see a girl there in the kitchen messing around with stuff "hey!" I yelled she looked at me and smirked "u useless whore" a voice said "ah okay well imma sleep over there so have fun" I waved while heading to my room,she looked surprised but that turned into anger a few seconds later and with that she left through the window I seen that she had short white hair and had a light purple crop top and with a black skirt, honesty I like her style :)) I smile and walk into my room locking the door and window.

Well sorry for the people that actually like this

Uhm well

Uh the story is gonna be slow like REALLY slow u might lose interest but please just vote it's fine if u don't want to tho :))