I have a WHAT now?!!

After Beam made a big grand finale at the Engineering faculty, surely to everyone was supper stunned including the Nong who is still standing in the middle between the tables. 

"Shit Forth. Look what you got into now." Sky says. 

"Why did you even claimed to be his boyfriend in the first place, huh Forth?" Rune speaks next. 

"Forth, you are so done. I pray for you." Knight says as he prays.

"You're du-" 

"Fuck, that was hot." 

Sky, Rune, Knight, and Sun look at Forth like he's crazy. Didn't Forth listen to what Beam said a while ago?

"What?!" They shouts at Forth. 

Forth turns to them with a smile on his face. He walks back to the table and takes his seats. 

"I said fuck, that was hot."

"Forth, are you deaf?! Didn't you listen to what P'Beam said a while ago?!" Sun exclaims. 

"Yeah." Forth replies with the same smile. 

"Did you went insane, Forth?!" Sky exclaims. 

"Yeah. Insane with P'Beam hottest. Did you see how P'Beam went from sweet to badass? Fuck, that was hot. And he touch my..." Forth keeps rambling about Beam.

Sun face-palm himself and Sky throw his hands up in air. Knight and Rune didn't even bother to care listening to Forth rambling about Beam. Knight just shakes his head and brings his hands together as he prays for Forth's life while Rune just care less about Forth right now. 

"Should I claim to be Beam's fiance?" Forth says out of nowhere. 

All four of them look at Forth once again. 

"FORTH!!" They shouts once again.

"What?" Forth looks at his four friends innocently as he blinks. 

All four of them sighs and walks away from Forth. Forth looks at each one of his friends as they walk away from him. 

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Forth asks. 

Forth went back to smiling again and remembering everything that happened a while ago. 

Once again whispers going around at the Medical faculty. This time Beam will surely be much more surprise than before. Fiance, huh? How will Beam handle it this time?

Beam, Pha, and Kit are on break. They are just chilling at their usual table. All three of them didn't hear anything once they left the Engineering faculty. It sure was quiet but not for long. Not until now.

Wayo walks towards the table they are at and sits on Pha's lap like it is his usual routine to do. Wayo wai at Kit and Beam before Pha kiss Wayo on the lips.

"Hey, hey, bunnies. No need to do a live porn in front of Kit. He haven't seen porn online yet." Beam laughs.

Kit smacks Beam's head from the back with a blush on his cheeks. Wayo breaks their kiss and apologize to Kit and Beam.

"P'Beam, congratulation."

Beam looks at Wayo confuse.

"Congratulation for what?"

"Owh, you haven't heard it."

Beam furrows his brows. He doesn't like where this is going.

"Heard about what?"

"My cousin is your fiance."

Beam's eyes widens.

"WHAT?!!" All three yells at the same time.

Wayo covers his ears since Pha yells near his ears.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to yelled near your ears." Pha apologize as he hugs Wayo.

"I HAVE A WHAT NOW?!!"

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Beam reacts to the news.

Poor Wayo

Poor Wayo.