Prolouge: Elodie

A/N: Ah yes, a reason for why Elodie acts like a spoiled brat in front of everyone. It also makes room for good character development and a tragic backstory for Elodie to match Darrell's. It seems that I've done a good job with this fanfic, so far.

     Ah yes, another day here at POINT prep, the top hero school in the entire world. I absolutely love this place with all my heart and all the classes we take here. I do want to become a hero after all. One to put smiles on peoples faces when they're sad, one to help people out, one that would risk their life for the safety of others...like my brother did for me all those years ago.

     Now, I don't exactly hate villains. I just believe that some are misunderstood or were forced into becoming once. I mean, we're all humans, we have feelings too. It doesn't matter if you're a hero or a villain, everyone has feelings too, even if some do deny it.

     Sure I may seem snobby and rude, but that's just merely an act I put up to keep people from seeing my true side, the one that witnessed her own brothers demise and didn't do a thing to help him. Though, let's not dwell on the past right now, I have to prepare myself for a day of learning about how to become a proper hero. This is what I came here for, and what I destroyed Enid's chances of coming to this school for.

     Enid. My god how much I missed her. When I seen her working at Lakewood, I felt remorse. Why did I ruin her dreams of attending POINT? Was it because of jealousy? The need to prove myself worthy? Or was it because I wanted to actually make her upset? Either way, what I did to her completely ruined our friendship. She was one of the only real friends that I had. She wasn't fake, like the others were, she actually cared about my wellbeing, even after my brothers death.

     I think that's enough thinking for one day, it's time to head to class. Uniform on, masks in place, hairs perfect. It's time to show POINT prep who they're dealing with. It's my time to shine now!