Darrell- Running away

(A/N: yeah, I'm not gonna stop spamming this image on all my inactive stories for a looooooooooooooong time

(A/N: yeah, I'm not gonna stop spamming this image on all my inactive stories for a looooooooooooooong time. Anyways, enjoy this uh small but weird af chapter, also Super Psycho love is gonna be on hiatus for a bit due to no motivation. Yeah, I'm back bitches. Conspire this! Btw, shout out to The_Potat0 for keeping me awake during our first day of high school.)

Okay, it has been a few days since we've last seen our, wait, I'm just going to stop right there before I let myself narrate how the last few days went. I'm not gonna turn into some sort of narrator on the power puff girls that narrates at the worse moments in the show. Yeah, that's how that's gonna be.

     Raymond has agreed to run away with me. Jethro, Ernesto, and Mikayla didn't want to run away, though they would provide a distraction for me and Raymond to sneak out and turn the cameras off and make a run for it. Yeah, that's pretty much our plan for now. Imma stick to it.

     Jethro is gonna cause a rebellion, Ernesto will fuck up the paperwork, and Mikayla, heavens knows what she will do to you once she gets her claws on you. Warning: Very bloody mess. Okay, imma stop there for now. Let's just get back to the present.

     Me and

((That's where this leaked chapter ends. People thought I was gonna finish it? Nah, this books been discontinued for a while now, but I might get around to it someday.))