A normal day.. (Chapter one)

(Credits of song : Regina Spektor)
(Listened to this as I wrote.)

------------------
Max opened his teal colored eyes and let out a tired yawn considering he hadn't slept much last night as Neil had been working on another stupid science machine. He gave a sigh and threw on his blue hoodie over his yellow camp shirt, then proceeded to hide his little teddy bear he named Mr.Honeynuts under his pillow. He stood up unwillingly and yawned once more, stretching out his arms and zipping open his tent and stepping out . The young boy gave a small huff and covered his eyes from the bright shining star rising  in the fire colored sky meaning he woke up a little more early then usual. He stuffed his hands in his hoodie pockets and headed for the mess hall, pondering what would be for breakfast that morning even though it was probably shit either way. The ten year old boy gave another heavy sigh as he began his way to the mess hall and wondering if David was already awake and he hoped to God not. He opened the two wooden doors to the not very large building then went and took a seat at one of the dark wood tables and as hoped, nobody was there yet. Max sighed and messed with one of his hoodie strings in boredom and hunger until the doors swung open and a bright happy energy filled the room letting Max know exactly who it was. David smiled brightly seeing Max already awake and was pleased with it considering Max was always one to sleep in a lot, he went to max and began to speak. "Goooooood morning Max! I see you were the first one of the campers to wake up, any special reason? I know how you like to sleep in!" All the red haired man got in response was a groan of annoyance making him glance down at Max  with a questioned look on his face. Max glared harder hoping the camp counselor would just , as in his words, "fuck off" and leave him alone instead of bothering the shit out of him. It was no hope as David grinned more and went to make breakfast for Max since the quarter master wasn't awake yet and he missed making pancakes , it would be him and his campers little  fun secret.
--------------------
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, also, you can just call me Carli, or Max. Considering my username. If anybody would like to role play Camp Camp, I would love to!  Just message me, and if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here! Thanks for reading , bye!

(449 words)