Chapter 4 - Family Reunion

Hey lovelies! How's your week going? its almost over, is it just me or are Wednesdays the longest days of the week? Anyhoo let me know whatcha think! =)

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxanne's pov.

when i woke up again, ronnie wasnt there so i got out of the bunk and shuffled to the front of the bus to see most of the guys lounging around, Christella and Raven sitting on the floor in front of the couch.

i sat next to them and Raven crawled into my lap and began to play with my hair.

" Your hair is long, longer that it's ever been." Ronnie said from behind me and i leaned my back against his legs.

" Haven't had the time or money to get it cut. But yes it is long.... longer than i like actually." i said.

" Well then we are just going to have to fix that wont we?" Ash said walking out of the 'kitchen' area.

" ahhhh.... i dont think i trust a bunch of guys with my hair.... No Offense...." i said.

" Girl please, you cant trust them fools with a bowl of cereal but you can trust me i've been doing hair for a long, long time." someone said.... that voice... i knew that voice...

" Jayy?!" i squealed jumping up.

i turned to Ronnie " Did you -"

he nodded " Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You're the best Ronnie!" i said hugging him tightly before bounding over to the door and jumping on Jayy hugging him tight.

" What? No love for me?" Dahvie said suddenly appearing from behind Jayy, i caught him in a big hug.

" Now that is more like it, sis."

" God! i missed you two!" i hugged them in a vice like grip.

" We missed you to! Why did you just disappear?! Without a word, Never to be seen again! You almost killed us! We thought you were kidnapped or something." Jayy said placing his hands on his hips.

" Ahhhh.... sorry i didnt mean to hurt you, its just that i was so scared and i didnt know what to do and i.... i just panicked...." i said.

" What happened, hun?" Dahvie asked.

" Dahvie... Jayy... Meet my daughters Christella and Raven." i motioned for the girls to come stand by me.

both guys immediately started to tear up and caught me in a hug " Awe hun! Why didnt you tell us! We coulda done something! Next time i see that asshole C-" Jayy started to rant and i quickly covered his mouth effectively shutting him up.

they gave me looks and i mouthed ' i dont want him to know... tell you later.'

and jayy mouthed ' He's here?' and i nodded.

they both caught me in a tight hug.

" Ma.....? Do they know who dad is....?" Christella asked.

" ahhh.... ummmm.... no?" i attempted to sound confident.

" Liar, What about Ronnie....?"

i winced " Maybe..."

" Anyone else?!" she asked throwing her hands up for dramatic effect.

jinxx raised his hand a bit and said " I think i know but she didnt tell me, just a.... hunch."

everyone turned to look at him curiously and i begged him with my eyes not to tell while i prayed for him to be wrong.