• c h a p t e r • t w o •

Adrien's photo shoot was going pretty well. Although, he began to feel guilty about what he had said earlier to Chloe. After all she was just trying to help, even though she was 'helping ' Adrien to get something he didn't even want. But she did have good intentions at least, right? Either way, Adrien decided he would apologize to Chloe after his shoot, and hopefully she would forgive him. He still didn't want to do the project with her, but he didn't want the two of them to be on bad terms. Unfortunately, this shoot was going to last another 30 minutes so he wouldn't be able to talk to Chloe til it ended and he would go back to school.

Well, the shoot was supposed to last another 30 minutes, but it was interrupted by the out break of a supervillain!!

It was Chloe, akumatized into the supervillain, "Forcer," who could force anyone into doing anything. In addition to that she had super strength to use physical force to cause pain to someone. Normally hawkmoth wouldn't make a villain that can actually harm someone like that, but he wanted to make the most of Chloe since she was very strong as a villain.

She zapped everyone around where Adrien was having his shoot, forcing them to walk away so she could have Adrien to herself. Once everyone was gone, Forcer picked up Adrien by the neck, and held him up using her super strength.

"I will cause you pain for causing it on me!!!" She yelled at him. Of course, hawkmoth didn't like the villain trying to choke his son, so he tried to turn her away from him.

"Forcer, leave Adrien, go get me the miraculous you promised!" He said, in attempt to make Forcer lose interest, without making it too obvious that he cared for Adriens safety. But she didn't listen to him.

"No, he hurt me!!! After all we've been through Adrien!" she tightened her grip around his neck, a little tighter and Adrien's neck would break! He tried kicking his legs but it was no help, He could barely breathe.

"Stop Forcer!" Hawkmoth pleaded, but she didn't listen. Hawkmoth knew this wasn't going to end well, and decided he take away the akuma out of Chloe. But just before he did, He heard Adrien faintly say something interesting, so he stopped.

"Plagg..." He said very faintly, you wouldn't be able to hear unless you were right near is face, Forcer still had a death grip on him. "

" Plagg?! " hawkmoth said to himself, "wait.....does this mean..?!"

"Plagg, villains don't remember anything after that are deakumatized, right?" Adrien barely said, the grip was getting tighter and he couldn't stay much longer.

Plagg was terrified! Her couldn't use his cataclysm because it would hurt many more people, and Ladybug wasn't around to immediately fix the damage. But Plagg would NOT sit around and let Adrien get severely injured, so he made a very tough and risky call.

"I'm pretty sure she won't remember, now transform before she kills you!!!" He yelled. Adrien had never heard Plagg this urgent before! So he followed the Kwami's instructions.

You can probably imagine how intrigued, confused, and scared hawkmoth was from hearing that conversation, but it didn't even compare to what he saw next. Right before his eyes-or, before Chloe's eyes, Adrien glowed green all around, even his eyes turned bright green, and a black leather suit covered his whole body. Hawkmoth couldn't believe it....his own son......was Cat Noir.

__
Hey guys, Elise here!💕

Sorry for the kind of short part, I wanted to end on a big cliffhanger cause I'm evil like that. As many of you know, this fanfiction is shared exclusively on wattpad, and no where else. Meaning, you guys are the only ones with access to it!😃 This story is probably going to be shorter than my previous ones, but I personally think it's going to be really good! You can expect the next part within the next week. Thanks for reading, follow me for updates on new parts! Don't forget to vote, and stay miraculous beautiful humans!💕❤