life flashed upon my eyes

warnings; flashbacks of abuse, fluff.

i sat beside dustin as we hid in the forest that was across from troys house waiting for him to come home or waiting for someone to leave the house to see if it's suspicious, "do you think his mom is home?" will asked— "why would that matter?" lucas asked— "well if she's home we could all distract her and see if we could find y/n in there." he finished.

everyone was quiet for couple minutes processing it, i just wanted y/n back. she was a vampire.. she was already dead from the venom going through her veins when she got bit so she can't die..... right?

i was broke out of my thoughts when i heard footsteps running. the footsteps were max running towards troy's house with everyone following her.

she knocked.. as we all waited for a response. a middle aged lady came and opened the door. "can i help you?"
"we're friends of troys! is he home?"
"no-"
"could we come inside? he said we could come in if he wasn't here." lucas said. the Middle aged woman shrugged her shoulders and let us in.

she disappeared as we walked around, if i was keeping someone hostage where would i hide them? a touch brought me out of my thoughts. i looked and saw will. "we found the basement door." he said as i followed him.

we walked down as we heard a door opening and troys voice, we all hid in this closet space that was hidden by a blanket hanging which made us hidden.

"what happened to her?" we heard troys voice.

y/n povs:

"what happened to her?" troys voice came running down the stairs.

"chris!" he yelled again, i sat at the chair acting like i was tied up. troy then looked at me as my hands were behind my back. "you." he said walking towards me as i looked at him innocently.

  "where is he?" he asked me, i shook my head at him, he grabbed my jaw. "where the fuck is he." he yelled.

flashback*

i sat crying with my knees to my chest tears running down my cheeks. "you're a disappointment! you were a mistake." my dad yelled as he grabbed my jaw, he then slapped me.

"stop crying." he yelled slapping me again.

flashback over*

"i hate you." i yelled pouncing on troy as we rolled on the ground. i pinched and kicked and tried to get away, before i knew it i was on my stomach crawling towards the stairs then troy grabbed my leg pulling me back as he climbed on top of me and started choking me.

as he choked me every thought came across my head as he did so. being born, my sister going away to college, becoming a vampire, my parents dying and lastly meeting mike.. than all sudden it stopped i coughed and looked and saw mike with a pole in his hand.

he saved me.

i felt the tears fall down my cheeks from almost dying. "y/n." he said dropping the pole and running to me.

"mike!" i said holding onto him as he grabbed onto my waist, i brought his face to mine smashing his lips onto mine

"mike!" i said holding onto him as he grabbed onto my waist, i brought his face to mine smashing his lips onto mine.. feeling the familiar feeling of his lips onto mine.

someone clearing their throat made me pull away when i saw the party staring at me and mike as we just were kissing, i opened my mouth to explain but nothing came out

"you owe me $20 dustin." lucas said

"that's not fair." dustin responded