Disney Villains X Reader [Part 3]

Disney Villains x Reader Part 3

Requested by @fiffyshadow

~•~•~

Warning- violent :,)

"(Y/n), what's going on? Why were you at the De Vil mansion?" Your (B/f) cried, his foot pressed against the petal. You saw a set of highlights reverse out of the driveway, speeding after you.

"I should be asking you the same thing."

Your boyfriend let out a huff, "That isn't something that concerns you-"

"It is now because I WAS JUST FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND ALMOST RAPED." You screeched, "GO FASTER."

"WHAT?"

"YEAH BY THOSE STUPID CRIMINALS." You threw the ring at his face, and he let out an 'oof'. "BECAUSE OF THIS."

"BABE, ARE YOU OKAY? OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU'D BE SAFE-"

"WELL I GUESS WORD GOT AROUND WITH ALL OF YOUR OTHER INVENTOR FRIENDS-"

"PLEASE STOP YELL-"

The entire vehicle shook as the villains car rammed into the back of it. (B/f) let out a growl, foot still on the gas petal as his hands left the wheel in search for something on the floorboard.

"What're you-"

"Watch the road for me."

You held onto the handle on the roof of the car, "(B/f), please tell me you have a plan."

"I don't have one." He winced, continuing to dig around.

"Do you have a gun?" You questioned, eyes flickering from him to the road.

"No, but I have...this!" He pulled out a metal cube in triumph.

"And that is?"

"A weapon." (B/f) grinned, grabbing the ring that had landed on the dashboard and holding it against the box. It let out a faint glow before opening up at the side. He emptied it out into his lap, revealing a circular object.

"What?"

"The ring," He held it up to show you, "Is a key to my most dangerous inventions."

"anD YOU GAVE IT TO-" The car skidded as the villains hit the back of the vehicle once again. "(B/F), DO SOMETHING." A gunshot sounded, and before you knew it, there was a hole through both the back and front window. "NOW."

"Okay, okay." He bit his lip, rolling down his window. He pressed a button on the circular object, preparing to throw it.

"TREE." You grabbed the wheel, spinning it. (B/f) lost grip of the item in his hands, and it landed on the floor of the car. "What-"

a/n- oof oof part coming up don't read if ur sensitive to blood dkncdkgmskfkrm

A large explosion emitted from it, causing the car to fly off of the road. It landed on its side, and you let out a scream as you were pressed against the glass. The vehicle rolled over and over before stopping on the side of the road. You coughed violently, looking down at your burned and blood legs and arms. You turned to gaze at (B/f), only to let out a long and dreadful wail. He laid, bottom half gone as he sat in the chair, with his lifeless eyes staring at you. Gashes and burns adorned his skin, much like yours. You tried to escape the car, but the seatbelt was snagged.