South America

Sophies Point of View

Two weeks later

We were on tour now for almost a month and were heading to Brazil. I was pretty excited, the rest of course were also excited. The band couldn't believe that they were playing in Brazil and Argentina. They received a lot of love and support from there fans there.

We were at the airport, waiting for our flight. It has a delay. Ross and I were sitting a little bit away from the rest, talking. I really forgave him for the fight and we became something like friends. I still was trying to keep the distance, so that Andre wouldn't have any reason to fire me. But it was hard. For today, Andre wasn't flying with us. He had a later flight. So I didn't need to keep as much distance. I had my feets on Ross lap and he draw something on my shoes.

"What are you drawing?" I asked him lazily.

"It's a surprise. Just something small. I'm in a creative mood right now." he replied without even looking at me. I enjoyed this. Spending time with him, made me always feel better.

"Soph, have you ever been in Brazil before?" he asked me. Yeah, he had a nickname for me.

"No never. I'm really excited to see it. What about you?"

"The same, never been there before. But I heard that the fans there can get really crazy. I think, I will love that." We stayed silent for the next couple minutes.

"You know, I really enjoy it, spending time with you, without fighting." He finished drawing on my shoes, so he had his hands on my feets now, while he looked at me, saying this. I smiled.

"Me too, you became a really good friend. So what did you draw?" I looked at my shoes and it had some writing on it.

"Nothing special, just some lines from songs I like." he answered. It actually looked really cool. "I think, when we're back in LA, we all should go to some concerts. I bet, you will like it. By the way, what bands or musicians do you like, besides of r5 of course?" he smirked.

"Well, besides of r5, I like all kind of different music and I also like to try out new bands. I' m a big fan of Muse, the Script and Nickelback. But they are just a few of the bands I like."

"Perfect, a little Rockgirl," he smirked, "I will introduce you to some more bands, when we're back in LA." We randomly chatted a little bit more, when the call of our flight came.

"Hey, would you like to sit next to me?" Ross asked me, when we we're in the line to enter the plane.

"Hey, Ross, she is sitting next to me. You already stole her from me, when we were waiting here." Rydel complained.

"Well Delly, I make a good deal. I was supposed to sit next to Ell and I bet, you would like to sit next to your boyfriend." he dealed.

"This is not fair, I want to talk to my friend and cuddle with my boyfriend. I'm not sure, what I'll do now." she said.

"Guys, before you start to fight about spending time with me. Why don't you just change during the flight. I mean, the flight is supposed to be 10 hours long. There is enough time for both of you." I interrupted them. So in the plane first Rydel sat next to me. We talked about everything, but especially about me and Ross. I mean, she was the only one, who knew about my feelings for him and sometimes I needed to talk about it. After a couple of hours, Ross came to change the seat with Rydel.

"Now it's my turn, Delly. And Ell is waiting for you." Rydel got up and winked at me, before she left. Ross sat next to me and put his legs on mine.

"Hey rockstar. What are you doing? You're legs are heavy." I laughed.

"Be as tall as me and you know that you have to stretch your legs during flights." he replied. "And by the way, we can change later and you can stretch your legs on me." We talked about a lot of stuff and the both of us became tired. He put his legs down from my lap and patted on his shoulder.

"Come over, we both should get some sleep and this will be more comfortable." I leaned over and put my head on his shoulder. I actually was comfortable. The both of us fell soon asleep.

A couple of hours later I woke up, but kept my eyes shut. I realized that Ross was awake. He played with a strand of my hair. I smiled.

"Soph, you're awake?" he whispered. I just nodded.

"You were right, you are comfortable." I said smiling.

"I'm always right, didn't you realize this already?" he replied. I punched him playfully in his arm. Soon we were about to land in Sao Paulo.

Ross Point of View

Sophie was sleeping on my shoulder. I woke up a little bit earlier and watched her sleeping. I had one of my arms around her and played with this rebellious strand that was always falling into her face. She shifted and then started to smile. I love this smile.

"Soph, you're awake?" I whispered. She nodded and then said smiling.

"You were right, you are comfortable."

"I'm always right, didn't you realize this already?" She punched me in my arm. I loved being with her and I also loved these times, when she didn't keep her distance.I wished, that this would last forever.

We landed in Sao Paulo and got off the plane. It was damn hot and the fans were screaming our names. Sophie kept in the background, but I always knew where she was. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We exited the airport and got to our hotel. Because our show were the other day, we decided to go for a little sightseeing tour. Sao Paulo was amazing.

"Hey little brother, I wanted to show you something." Riker aproached me. He showed me a picture on his phone of me and Sophie on the plane while we were sleeping.

"You two look good together. You didn't look that happy for a long time." He smiled at me.

"Can I have this picture?" I asked him.

"Of course. I send it to you." My phone rang and I received the picture from Riker. I made it my Wallpaper.

We enjoyed being in South America. After Brazil we flew to Argentina and these fans were even crazier. I loved South America. Every time Sophie and I were alone we grew closer. Only, when the others were around she still kept her distance. But I didn't mind as long as she spend time with me. After South America I had hope again, that there was a chance for us.

I wish this time would never end.