The Decission

Sophies Point of View

It had been three days since this awfull fight with Andre. I hadn't talked to anyone, not Andre and not even Ross. We indeed live together, but to be honest, I hid.

But today I had to make a decission. Andre ordered me into the office to talk to me. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't decide.

"Sophie," Andre greeted me. "Please take a seat." I sat down and looked at him. "I want to say that I'm sorry for my reaction. You know that I want to protect you." I nodded. "I know you since you were such a little baby." He showed my size with his hands.

"I loved you from the first time I held you in my arms. You are like my own child. When I saw you with Ross, the memories came back, when you were lying in this hospital bed after your suicide try. I was scared that this could happen to you again." he explained.

"I'm sorry uncle Andre. I didn't want to let you down." I said.

"When you came here, your father, my best friend, asked me to have an eye on you." he explained.

"I know what you want, but I don't know what to do. I really love Ross, but as you know, I can't lose this job." I said.

"It's okay, Sophie. I had a long talk with Ross and his parents."

"Mark and Stormie?" I was surprised.

"Yes, all of them explained the situation to me and talked a little sense into me. You can be with Ross and you can keep your job." I was taken by surprise. "I need you to promise me that you will be careful. And no secrets anymore. I need to trust you."

"Oh uncle Andre, I promise. Thank you so much." I said. He got up and came around the desk. He opened his arm and I ran into them to hug him.

"Ross is waiting outside. I ordered him here as well. I think you should talk to him." He shoved me to the door and opened it. Outside were Ross, waiting anxiously. He looked tired and really down. I walked over to him and hugged him really tight.

"I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" I begged him. He hugged me back and whispered in my ear.

"Always!" I couldn't help but to cry. I sobbed into his chest.

"Thank you for talking to Andre" I whispered. He nodded and then whispered into my ear.

"Let's get out of here." He took my hand and we walked outside of Andres office. He went to his car and we drove to a lonely spot on the hill. We had an amazing overview over the city but we were silent the whole drive and I knew that he wanted to talk to me. Right now I had to be completely honest with him. No more secrets. We sat down on a bench. He had one of his arms around my shoulder and I leaned my head on his.

"Sophie, I love you so much. But I have the feeling I still don't know you. Please don't keep any secrets from me." he said. I sighed and then nodded.

"You are right and you have any right to know everything from me. I keep so many things to myself for so long now that I am not used to tell someone. But you have been here for me from the beginning. I think you understand now completely what happened with my ex. This whole story destroyed me completely and like I said I tried to kill myself. Everything was to much for me. I couldn't handle the pain anymore. Luckily it didn't work. But you still don't know why I fell in love with someone like Stephen. I mean he is way older than me. It took me a long time to understand it myself. He was someone who took the control and I could let myself fall. I was responsible for my siblings since I was so young. I tried to replace them the mother. And then my dad became sick. He has cancer. I was so overwhelmed by the feeling that I could lose him. And then I met Stephen. He was everything I was looking for. He took the control like I said, but I didn't see that control isn't love. He used me. And then, when the company found out about us he let me down really bad. I lost my job but I needed it to pay the hospital bills of my dad. I couldn't see a way out of my problems." I made a little pause. Ross stayed silent the whole time and just looked at me. "Uncle Andre came to the hospital after it and offered me the job. Of course on the one point to get me away from Stephen but on the other hand to earn money to pay the bills for my dad. In the beginning I refused it because I didn't want to leave my family but my dad insisted. So I came here to work for him. And then I met you. You made my world turn upside down. You changed everything. I love you so much. Loving you is like a law of nature. I could never stop loving you. But I have to take care of my family, I let them down once. But I didn't know how to do this if I would lose my job. I am so sorry that I hurt you." Then we stayed silent for a while.

"Wow, this is a lot for one alone. But know that you are not alone. I am here for you and always will be. I am sorry that you're in so much pain. I love you." Ross said. I kissed him.

"Ross it is not all. My dad is really sick and the treatment doesn't help anymore. I think he is going to die and I am so scared of it. I can't lose him." The tears were streaming down my face. He wiped away the tears with his thump and then kissed me softly. He didn't say anything but what was left to say. He would have done anything for me to change it, but he couldn't.

A/N

This is really a lot to handle. Do you think she told Ross everything?

What will happen to her dad? And what will happen to Ross and Sophie.

Please leave comments or likes