10

"Osamu, Osamu!!" She shouts, panting. Osamu looks behind, and an orange-haired male in a hat and coat draped on his shoulders turned around as well.

Chuuya? What does he have to do with this? Should I inform Mori about this..?

"Ah, Kagura!" Osamu smiles. "This hat-wearing potato is Chuuya. His hats are lame, right?" An irk mark formed on Chuuya's forehead. He looked like he was about to scream at his face, but somehow got himself together.

"Eh? It looks good on him, it's like the hat was made just for him!" She smiles brightly, making Chuuya blush.

"Say, where do you get those hats from? It looks good on you." She asks.

That was my question for him back when we had that question game..

"T-thanks..." He pulls down his hat to cover a part of his face.
"I see you guys are busy, I'll go ahead now! See you next time!" She waves goodbye.

I woke up. That's weird. That was completely normal.

(Author: And it didn't take one half of the entire chapter...weird...)

Why was Chuuya in my dream? Could it be that he had some sort of connection with her? Why him? Or am I just overreacting over Chuuya's role in her life?

Were they friends? Was he the one she talked to whenever Osamu had no time for her, other than Rika? How close were they?

I went downstairs and did my usual routine.

*Timeskip*

(Author: I'm doing so many timeskips, it already on autocorrect.)

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted usually.
I walked over to my desk, and saw Kuma-kun sitting on Osamu's desk.

"Good morning (n/n)-chan~" He greets. "I see you're back to normal." I smile.

"So, anything important?" He asks.
"Well, you see, my dream..." My voice trailed off.
"Yes, what about your dream?" He raises an eyebrow.
"It was her, calling you and Chuuya on your way to a mission. You insulted his hat, and was on the verge of punching you in the face, if only she wasn't there." I laughed.

"Well, it is lame! I'm being honest, you know~" He pouts.

Now I know why he hates you so much, Osamu.

"But instead, she complimented his hat, and asked the exact same question I asked during the question game a few days ago." I said.

"That's too much of a coincidence, isn't it? SC-2005 came from a lab she was once in, knew Dazai, knew something about the Port Mafia, and had red hair." Ranpo smirks.

"Her hair was blonde, but it slowly turned red, Ranpo. As for the information I'm getting, I have no idea how I dream of these things. Knowing Osamu shouldn't really be a surprise, once can simply go to bar Lupin or some random curry shop and ask Odasaku about him-" I cut off myself with my hand.

"..."
"How do you know that?" Atsushi raises an eyebrow.

"...I have no idea. It just came over me." I sweat nervously. Ranpo frowns. "Are you psychic?"

"I ain't no psychic, you idiot." I flicked his forehead. "So why are you getting these things? These information that are so big of a secret that even people from foreign countries are interested?" He asks.

"Even Fitzgerald mentioned something about her." He adds. "There's no way you can get all of these information all of a sudden."

"So what you're saying is..?"

"You keep on focusing on how the others are connected to her life, why don't you try thinking about your connection to her life?" Ranpo suggests. "Unless you're just a random person getting these things like you're the Avatar or something."

My connection to her life? I know nothing about her!

Did Kagura think that maybe if she appears in my dreams, I could help her keep in touch with Osamu?

Did she think that if she gives me all this information, I can save her? If so, who am I supposed to save her from?

Where is she?

Why is she no longer at the lab she was supposed to be in?

I just realized that Ranpo already walked off.

"Osamu, can I hold Kuma-kun for a second?" I request.
"Hmm? Sure, but why~?"

I smile. "I want to calm myself down, that's all." This caught his attention.
"Now you're talking just like her, (n/n)-chan!" He takes Kuma-kun and pulls me to a bear hug.

"Don't worry, (n/n)-chan! If you think this has something to do with you, I'll help!" He smiles.

Yosano looked like she's going to fangirl herself to death.

"Now I know how it feels like, Naomi!"

*Timeskip*

Shiro's PoV

It's night now, I had to go somewhere first, so I had (y/n) go first.

Somebody bumped into an old lady, and I quickly went to help her up.

"Oh, thank you, young man! You're so kind!" The old woman said, as I put back the last apple in the plastic bag. "Say, I have a gift for you in exchange."

She pulls out something from her bag. It was an ameythst bracelet.
"I'm not taking a no as an answer. Take it, young man. It suits you." She puts in on my open hand and leaves.

Thinking that this was fortune, I put it on.

=End of his PoV

I was walking at an isolated park, filled with roses of different colors. I picked one and continued walking.

I took a wrong turn, I'm lost now.

Great.

Somebody suddenly covered my nose and mouth with a cloth, and I inhaled the scent.

The red gem on my necklace flickered, and I thought that Shiro is coming. That what the gem does, right?

But instead, the red turned into an ameythst color.

I can feel myself blacking out.

Jesus Christ...how stupid can I get...?