one

6:47pm

6:47pm.

click!

jungkook slowly shut the door of his brand new apartment.

sighing relieved that he only had one neighbor, since his apartment was in the corner of the  hallway.

their units were still connected but the entrance doors were diagonal.

he dragged his feet walking into the new place with sweatpants a hoodie and socks and slides on.

he pushed in the last batch of boxes and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

in his lidded eyes, sloppily moving body, and bummy outfit.

after his dad suddenly passed jungkook left their family house almost immediately

the memories and reminders in that house were too much to handle.

faking smiles.

staying strong.

moving on.

everything.

leaving his mom, younger sister, and younger brother he moved out.

he wasn't home that much anyways because all of his photo shoots out of the country and cities.

he still supports them as he's a very popular Gucci model and not lacking money.

jungkook had been moving boxes and suitcases in all day.

he was exhausted.

both mentally and emotionally.

his bagged eyes with dark circles looked around slowly only focusing on moving in.

he didn't even bother looking around as he pushed in his boxes into place and just stood blankly staring into space.

slowly walking backwards he touched his back to the wall and slowly slid down.

something as easy as sitting up in bed was so hard for him.

everything was difficult.

all he wanted to do was curl up and cry in bed letting all his sadness and sorrows out.

all day.

everyday.

he let his head rest on the wall taking a deep shaky breath through his mouth.

blinking his puffy eyes that were red and irritated from all the crying he let his body go limp.

he attempted to take a breath through his nose but no air traveled as it was just a stuffed sniffle.

as he sat there he felt his nose and throat start to burn.

knowing exactly where this was going he closed his eyes so no tears would escape.

once they start they never end.

jungkook knew that a little too well.

hearing muffled yelling jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

with the walls being so thin he can make out the arguments but they seemed to be in a farther room of their apartment.

the argument kept going for about 30 seconds until he heard two thuds.

the first one being small and faint and the second one a little louder.

'great. the one neighboring unit i have is already making a ruckus.' jungkook sighed.

letting his body blank let be he slowly fell asleep.

12:17am.

slam!

jungkooks eyes shoot open by the sudden slam outside.

after about 10 minutes he hears slow light footsteps.

he struggles getting himself using his knee and breakfast table next to him for support.

sskt!

jungkook pauses midway seeing a baby pink piece of paper slid halfway under the door.

he slowly picks it up standing straight.

in pretty handwriting he reads.

__________________________

hello neighbor! i saw you moving in and just wanted to say hello :))
-neighbor
__________________________

jungkook couldn't help but notice some liquid drops on it.