three

12:24 am

Lisa scatters to the door with a tight grip on her 'welcoming gift'.

She looks around to see of Junhoe had actually left but when she sees he has she slowly freaks the door open.

"Just a few seconds." Lisa comforts herself.

Never leaving the apartment without permission, put a heavy guilt in her chest.

Paranoid that Junhoe would catch or find out that she left she forces herself to make the harmless trip as quick as possible.

Lisa tries her best to sneakily get across the hallway and slide the note and leave.

What felt like five years she finally reached the door and took a deep breath not realizing she had been holding it.

She quickly squats down shoving the letter under the door.

Her gaze kept jumping around the hallways and everything around her.

Not even looking at where she was putting the letter her shaky eyes couldn't stay in one spot in the direction of the empty apartment hallway.

After she's done she dashes back into her and Junhoes apartment.

12:27 am

Jungkook watched the letter slide under the door through his droopy eyes.

He furrowed his brows listening to the footsteps outside his door quickly get quieter.

He slowly used the wall to help stand up grabbing the pink letter through the trip.

__________________________

hello neighbor! i saw you moving in and just wanted to say hello :))
-neighbor
__________________________

"In the middle of the night?" He shook his head discarding the note on the breakfast table.

"I'll just go tomorrow and meet them" he stretched and slugged to his room to go and sleep like a normal person.