👗👠25👠👗

I slowly make my way over to my full body mirror and begin checking myself out. A smile invades my face as I stare at my finished product. After about a thousand dress changes, I'm ready for my date today.

Well kind of.

I ended up going with a sleeveless sky blue dress. It has lace the leads up to the neck, starting above the chest. The dress came down just below my knees. It's beating. The only thing that was wrong with my whole outfit was my shoes.

My aunt never sent me any shoes to match all of my clothes so I've just been buying some here and there. I didn't really think about fancy shoes when I went shopping so now I'm stuck wearing these white converses.

I stand there now focusing on my hair. I began to pull out some of my hair from under my head band that was pushing it back.

"This looks so stu-" my door opens suddenly causing my to rip off the headband and hide it behind me. "Why don't you knock" I let out a sigh realizing it was just November.

She slowly enters my room circling me with her arms crossed over her chest. After she's done sizing me up she plops down onto my bed. I stare at her with a confused look then Aries slips in.

"When were you going to tell your own sisters that you have a date" November picks up my phone then lays on her back.

"He looks to so pretty" Aries squeals as she takes my hands and starts spinning us around.

"It's not even that big of a deal you know" I roll my eyes at the two.

"Not that big of a deal? Kay, tell that to the Ohio yesterday who asked his own damn sisters if lace underwear was too inappropriate" she glances at me then returns to my phone.

"I-I only asked because I thought boxers wouldn't be right with a dress" my face starts heating up just as Aries lets go and sits next to November.

"Sure like briefs don't exist" Aries smirks at me.

"I gotta admit you guys are cute" November says as I sit on the other side of her.

She shows Aries my phone causing her eyes to light up. The two look over at me, one smirking while the other tries to keep the smile off her face. I snatch my phone away from the two and walk over to the door.

"Will you two stop already" I groan loudly as I walk down the stairs.

"But why" the two say, Aries said in a cooing voice while November groaned it, as they follow me down.

I plopped down on the couch crossing my arms. November and Aries follow suit, sitting on either side of me. It's finally quiet, we're just sitting here watching the lights from the cars pass by outside.

"So how did he ask you out?" Aries speaks up.

"When he took me home yesterday" I looked down at my dress.

"So he just asked you and that's it?" November asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Well no"

"Well don't just say that and not give details" she elbows me.

"H-he held my hands and...." I trail off.

"And" Aries begins shaking me.

"Kissed my nose" I say in a mumble whisper kind of way.

"Speak up" November says annoyed.

The doorbell rings out through the house right after she says that. I quickly get up and speed walk over to the door. I open it to see Jasper standing there with his stupidly handsome smile and a single blue rose.

"You look outstanding" he says breathlessly.

"And you look really handsome" I could feel the blush on my face as I blatantly check him out.

"This is for you" he starts getting shy as he hands me the flower. "I figured everyone brings red roses so why not go with a blue one"

"Thanks" I let out a laugh as I stare at its vibrant color. "Come in, come in" I usher him inside.

I smile at him before rushing into the kitchen. I put the flower in some water and one of the glass cups in the cabinet. I look around for a second trying to figure out what to do with it before running into the living room.

"Put this on my desk for me" I shove the flower into November's hands then return back to Jasper. "Okay I'm ready to go now"

He happily takes my hand and we start heading towards his car. I ignore November and Aries taunts from the front door as our hands swing a bit between us. He opens the passenger door for me and I slide in. He closes the door then gets in the driver's seat and smiles at me cheekily.

"So.." I start as he pulls out of my driveway.

"So" he says.

"Thank you again for the flower.." I say as I fiddle with my fingers.

"I was going to bring you some other flowers but I planted them to late" he chuckles.

"What kind"

"Camellias"

"What do they mean?"

"What?" He glances at me with an amused look on his face.

"The flowers" I shift in my seat a little. "Every flower has a meaning"

"Not every flower has a meaning you know"

"I'm gonna assume camellias have a meaning" I roll my eyes playfully at him.

"And why is that"

"Because you're a deep person" I poke his arm. "Dang you're buff" I mumble as a poke him again causing him to burst out laughing.  "Just tell me what it means already" I groan.

"Everyones meaning for flowers are different"

"Then what's yours"

"It means longing for someone" a smirk slides onto his face as he glances over at me again.

"K-keep your eyes one the road!" I reach over and turn his head back to the road. "..you planted flowers for me" I ask him before biting down on my lip, trying to keep the smile off my face.